Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Legend how come when you compare something you always use racial stereotypes?
    Because i think its kind of ridiculous for a black person like sammy to beat up people based on sexual preference when alot of black people were beat up because of their skin color.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by trannybanger
    Everybody likes fried chicken and watermelon.
    i dont like watermelon
    So sad...and I had dreams of us sitting on my balcony eating watermelon and watching the sunset in the summertime...

Oh well, how about strawberries?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    Legend how come when you compare something you always use racial stereotypes?
    Because i think its kind of ridiculous for a black person like sammy to beat up people based on sexual preference when alot of black people were beat up because of their skin color.
    Agreed on that. sammy's point may be that skin colour, unlike sexual activity, is not something you can control. Of course sexual preference isn't something people can control either. I suppose whether they choose to exercise their preference or not is up to them (to a point).

But is it important? Why do we have to beat ourselves (and each other) up over labels? White, black, hispanic, straight, gay, bisexual, transgendered, whatever. Fuck the labels, they only lead to hate. Just accept yourself and others. If you want to repress your urges fine, but you have no say on what others do as long as they hurt nobody.

Anyway, we're so far off the topic of this thread it's unreal. Anybody have any input to get us back on track?

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    I wasn't a police, but four of my uncles are. They all have sons, and already have an action plan just in case one messes up.
    I wonder what "action plan" they have planned for their tranny chasing nephew smilin' sammy?
    Why do you think he's here?
    Getting ready for the witless protection program!
    LMFAO...good one!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Veteran Poster

Gay people do things others find repulsive, the color of my skin doesn't do anything. it's ignorance of the KKK vs values of people who dislike gays.
    This is a real gem.

Its ignorance when it comes to skin color, but values when it comes to sexual preference... WHY again are you on this board?

You can't help putting your dick into someone's ass?
    Being gay is more then just "ass-fucking"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Gay people do things others find repulsive, the color of my skin doesn't do anything. it's ignorance of the KKK vs values of people who dislike gays.
    This is a real gem.

Its ignorance when it comes to skin color, but values when it comes to sexual preference... WHY again are you on this board?

Yeah it's dick sucking too. Do you kill someone everytime you feel like doing it ? No you don't, we have control over our urgers including sexual activities.

If you need to be in the arms of a man to be happy, blame it on your childhood and seek help overcoming whatever was missing in your childhood.

I don't smile much

Platinum Poster

the only thing missing from sammys childhood memories are all the cocks he had the urge to suck but couldnt due to his fears

Junior Poster

I was only curious about fucking a TS, no sucking. But I have this under control.

I don't smile much

Gold Poster

I was only curious about fucking a TS, no sucking. But I have this under control.
    lol,yeah right and why are you askin about gay relationships.

Had a convo with a GG lastnight about gay men break ups
    http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#605722

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    This is a real gem.

Yeah it's dick sucking too. Do you kill someone everytime you feel like doing it ? No you don't, we have control over our urgers including sexual activities.

If you need to be in the arms of a man to be happy, blame it on your childhood and seek help overcoming whatever was missing in your childhood.
    Sammy,you are a complete moron. You say the dumbest things on this board and this is one of them.
    So you are saying that being gay is caused by having a bad childhood?

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."