Default Michelle Obama: Statuesque First Lady to Become Actual Statu

Michelle Obama: Statuesque First Lady to Become Actual Statue

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Michelle Obama, you've finally made it.

And we're not talking about helping your husband become the president of the United States. Or of being a successful working mom with two lovely children.

No, the first lady is going to be honored with a wax likeness at the Washington D.C. branch of Madame Tussauds. Honored, that is, if you like the idea of a wax doppleganger of yourself sitting in a museum alongside representations of the Jonas Brothers, J. Lo and J. Edgar Hoover. (First children Sasha and Malia should be happy to check out at least one of those—or maybe even the one of their dad.)

The faux-bama figure is set to be unveiled in March. No word on whether it'll get its own security detail.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/2009...n_top_eo/81312
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Jeez, this is important...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Honored, that is, if you like the idea of a wax doppleganger of yourself sitting in a museum alongside representations of the Jonas Brothers, J. Lo and J. Edgar Hoover.
    Sorry Natina, but(at best) that is the very definition of a dubious honor...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Not that I don't share your happiness that President Obama and his family have the support and enthusiasm of most of the US and the rest of the planet we inhabit, Natina.
    Of course some of our resident xenophobes, paranoids et al will claim that's exactly what makes Obama such a horrible person and president.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Oh... Wax.

I was hoping it'd be some kind of jellified latex.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~