Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by luv2playwithTgirls
    This could be one of the weirdest threads i've seen on here...

Just saying
    As a moderator of 2 yahoo groups, I get links to this type of stuff alot. It seems like these guys have partys where alot of guys fuck and cum in their wives pussy as they happily stand by and film it and post up close photo's. I feel sorry for the woman more than anything.
    Yup, fuckin bizarro. Getting off on the degradation of the person who you profess to love? whatever....

I will repeat a question from another member . . . what does this have to do with transsexual women? anything?

the bra shot was ok, no complaints, but how about you give up some details, like where, when, etc?

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by needsum
    I will repeat a question from another member . . . what does this have to do with transsexual women? anything?
    Half the threads on this section of the board don't have anything to do with trans stuff.

I.e. the "Paris hilton is huge/wearing fugly jeans" thread.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Quote Originally Posted by bigforarse2
    Here's 1 non head, non nude pic if it jogs anyones urges!
    Let's see all of her then. And since you want people to fuck her, let's see her naked.

...stir it up and pass it around.

details plz......

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigforarse2
    Here's 1 non head, non nude pic if it jogs anyones urges!

Lets see her cock!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Senior Member Professional Poster luv4Tgirls's Avatar

This guy is an idiot, but where do I stand in line for you Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Half the threads on this section of the board don't have anything to do with trans stuff.

true enough, but at least those paris et al questions pertain in some way to a sense of fashion or glamour, etc. Usually dealing with a model or celebrity, which we have seen on here many times can be of great interest to many of the trans women on this site.

This guy should be on a completely different forum altogether, unless his wife is T or he wants her fucked by trans women. Either way, I really dont' care and have no interest in taking him up on that stuff. just doing my part to stir it up a little . . .

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

true enough, but at least those paris et al questions pertain in some way to a sense of fashion or glamour, etc. Usually dealing with a model or celebrity, which we have seen on here many times can be of great interest to many of the trans women on this site.

This guy should be on a completely different forum altogether, unless his wife is T or he wants her fucked by trans women. Either way, I really dont' care and have no interest in taking him up on that stuff. just doing my part to stir it up a little . . .
    I doubt he is looking for girls to fuck his wife, going by the thread title.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Professional Poster

It seems like these guys have partys where alot of guys fuck and cum in their wives pussy as they happily stand by and film it and post up close photo's. I feel sorry for the woman more than anything.
    Feel sorry for the woman? Even if it's her own choice to do so? And what about the women who are actually into it, maybe even more than the husband?