Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Save your money and Build a KIA lol Korean made Jap Sponsored lol....I saw this fuckface with a engine dress up kit and no resonator on exhaust saying he isnt a Ricer...The time is right to buy cars/trucks only if one can afford without a LOAN. Other than that man I suggest Tundra better on gas plus quite nice.Look into it.
    On top of that just because youdrive a nice car doesnt mean your getting pussy,etc... I have a friend who drive a STI he just got no social skills. Nice as fuck car but no skills. So PHOBUN stfu get off the dudes dick for at least a day you seem like a cocknozzler

I like the new Ram. I've been working on one for a couple weeks. Interior on them is very nicely dressed up.

I can't really complain about any of the new vehicles except that the HD Chevy ride is too stiff.

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    I like the new Ram. I've been working on one for a couple weeks. Interior on them is very nicely dressed up.

I can't really complain about any of the new vehicles except that the HD Chevy ride is too stiff.
    BAH HUMBUG. stiff is what you put in someones arse -_-... They are greatly designed vehicles but pricing dude.

Professional Poster

Default Re: thoughts on the redesigned dodge rams...

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWyte
    Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    jus wonderin what other ppl think bout the face lift these got with the front looking more like a charger... http://www.dodge.com/en/2009/ram_150...erior_styling/
    You're never going to get any high quality pussy if you drive that piece of shit.
    Only meth-addicted white chicks who grew up in trailer parks and cholo loving mamacitas would be proud to be being seen in this thing.
    i dont rely on a ride to get pussy...step ur game up...
    My guess is that getting pussy isn't a big concern for you.

LOL!!! I would say so, being this is Hungangels...haha

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman

BAH HUMBUG. stiff is what you put in someones arse -_-... They are greatly designed vehicles but pricing dude.
    I was able to pick up 2 new Duramaxes for 50K. Not each, Total price. Thats what 1 used to cost. They are super cheap now.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman

I was able to pick up 2 new Duramaxes for 50K. Not each, Total price. Thats what 1 used to cost. They are super cheap now.
    Maybe for you its ok.Socal is in the arsehole of it all. I mean If I wanted to get a new car I would buy a 2010 370z but I would think I were driving a spaceship and about to meet BUZZ LIGHTYEAR. Lol. Trucks arent my fancy...I dont like alot of nissan cars for I mean they got a few nice ones.

i always liked trucks and suvs since i was a lil kid more then sedans or coupes idk why prlly cuz my dad always had em

Veteran Poster

i always liked trucks and suvs since i was a lil kid more then sedans or coupes idk why prlly cuz my dad always had em
    Everyone has their likes and dislikes. But at times you dont always have to like a car to have it.Hope you havent lost me...What I mean some people Well ALOT of people dont have the luxury of having a car or personal mode of transportation. Not trying to make you feel singled out just for future Viewers of this thread

Senior Member Junior Poster hamdasl's Avatar

Not interested in anything I can't keep running by myself.

There is a tide in the affairs of men, which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
    Omitted, all the voyage of their life is bound in the shallows and in miseries…..
    And we must take the current when it serves, or lose our ventures.