Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

just gain weight, have it lipo'd out and put it in your ass.

Veteran Poster

Ive had mine for 7 years, injections. I dont look fat, lol. A girl named Kristina did my work.

Molina and Esparza in Tijuanna.
    Ive heard a few east coast people do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Princessolga
    easy to say, but when i look in the mirror, i just see my broad shoulders and my narrow hips. I want my hips to be as broad as the shoulders. So silicone is one solution ? But i have heard, thats dangerous to get silicone injections because it can somehow "move" .
    I was blessed not to have broad shoulders. But I always wanted to be curvy, with hips and ass. I went the injected silicone route, and its been about 10 years and everything is fine. Some people criticize silicone injections, but after looking at all the botched work that board certified surgeons do, I'm ok with the route I took.

Rookie Poster

@TsVanessa69
    you look soooo amazing. Such a feminine body, iam so jealous, you have been really blessed, and such a beautiful waist, Legs, and booty . And your breasts lookkkkk soooo natural, can i ask you where you had them done ? I dont think, that hormones will have any great affect on my body anymore, thats why iam looking for surgical procidures. At the moment, i dont like to look in the mirror, because all i see is the broad shoulders, narrow hips, square jaw. I hope that plastic surgery will make more progress.
    PS: sorry for my bad englisch, i live in germany europe, and my english is not that good.
    your princessolga

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Ive had mine for 7 years, injections. I dont look fat, lol. A girl named Kristina did my work.

Molina and Esparza in Tijuanna.
    Ive heard a few east coast people do as well.
    Hey Celeste, did you do the fat grafting???? or did you do the silicone injections?

@TsVanessa69
    you look soooo amazing. Such a feminine body, iam so jealous, you have been really blessed, and such a beautiful waist, Legs, and booty . And your breasts lookkkkk soooo natural, can i ask you where you had them done ? I dont think, that hormones will have any great affect on my body anymore, thats why iam looking for surgical procidures. At the moment, i dont like to look in the mirror, because all i see is the broad shoulders, narrow hips, square jaw. I hope that plastic surgery will make more progress.
    PS: sorry for my bad englisch, i live in germany europe, and my english is not that good.
    your princessolga
    I could see someone being able to use waist training (basically using uber tight cinchers on your waist 20 hrs a day, every day) to make the ass & hips area look bigger, but that would additionally emphasize your shoulders (making them look wider) which from the sound of it, you'd want to avoid.

How old are you by chance?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

I am 20 years old .

I am 20 years old .
    You might be surprised what hormones can do for people who start at 20. I am inclined to say that going on hrt at 20 is still on the young side. Sure, the longer you wait the less it will do for you, but you'll never know how much it will do for you unless you give it a shot. Who knows, you might be surprised.

Just try and keep your expectations realistic. It won't do anything in terms of bone-sizes or bone shapes, so if you have bone shapes that are going to be a problem (you mentioned a square jaw) the only way to change that will be with surgery.

I don't know anything about how hard it is to get on HRT in Germany, but there's nothing wrong with going on hrt before going FT. Since it takes so long to work, and since it works less the longer you wait, you might want to consider going on it sooner than later, even if you don't have the money for whatever surgeries you need right away.

Rookie Poster

iam already taking hormones since two years, the problem is, that the bones dont change, and obviously there is not surgery to feminize the pelvis and broad shoulders. And some people even told me, that its not possible to change a square jaw, because if you take to much away you will have nerve-damage.

iam already taking hormones since two years, the problem is, that the bones dont change, and obviously there is not surgery to feminize the pelvis and broad shoulders. And some people even told me, that its not possible to change a square jaw, because if you take to much away you will have nerve-damage.
    True bones generally don't change but a lot of what influences the shoulders is muscle mass, not hard tissue.

HRT after years of use also changes quite a bit of the soft tissue around the neck & collar bone which will downplay having shoulders that are off somewhat.