Default Obama Stimulus Package Could Turn Recession Into A Deprssion

CNN reports:

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

I Stand corrected!

what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    BEEP BEEP!

5 Star Poster

See the thread where I put the report from the Congressional Budget Office which says that if this plan passes it will first stimulate the economy for a couple years, then cause a 10 year long period of shrinking GDP, in other words, a depression.

Looks like high times to be a whore.

Yes Brenda, I already know this.. Obama knows this... a shit ton of people know this... but even more don't. The masses, if you will. The media and government never tell it like it really is, it seems. But the truth is always out there in the open (like this doc) if you know where to look and how to interpret.

It is far worse than what the document reads however. I believe that if this stimulates the economy at all, it won't be more thatn 2 or 3 months. They are just buying a little more time so that they can prepare, if you wll

BEEP BEEP!