Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    the Wall Street expense account boys who go to these Boston rip-off hotels with their bullshit bank clients and thier corporate credit cards are history. they're about to all get fired. they'll be on facebook soon begging for customer service jobs at t Mobile stores.

the same places treating you like dirt will be begging you to come back. hang in there ladies
    How true!

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

yeah well i visited the hotel 2x before and i never really cared much for the service. They charge ridiculous prices for everything. i think i even mentioned a while back they charged $3 for an envelope lmao. Then they are persistant with the cleaning services, like if u tell them not to and u go out, you come back and catch them in your room. since i switched hotels i havent had any problems. But i stopped answerring my calls to be on the safe side. Im out tomorrow anyhow. Laws is Providence are much more lenient and i have lots of friends out there dying to see me. Even if business is slow, i know im gonna have a great time. What will be will be...

Junior Poster

Innkeepers have the upper hand regardless of whom you are...
    They can evoke their eviction policy within 10 minutes of notice.
    As long as you pay with a credit card, you should get a full refund.
    Stay clear of those red dot (indian owned hotels) they will get your money and not give a refund..

What's that hotel that leaves the light on for you>? Hotel 6?

Home is where the Heart is....

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    Stay clear of those red dot (indian owned hotels) they will get your money and not give a refund..
    They run the shittiest little dumps anyway.

Professional Poster

First off if you pay with a credit card you can always call the credit card and do a charge back, I use AMEX its the only card I ever use and AMEX will stand behind their customers 100 percent and will give you a refund.

I have never been busted and I am not going to post my whole system of how I avoided this on this forum, but I will say first rule.....NEVER stay at a hotel where other trannys stay or other trannys recommend. I dont tour much now a days, but would usually ask other girls where is a good place to stay and then what ever they said is where I wouldn't stay.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    First off if you pay with a credit card you can always call the credit card and do a charge back, I use AMEX its the only card I ever use and AMEX will stand behind their customers 100 percent and will give you a refund.

I have never been busted and I am not going to post my whole system of how I avoided this on this forum, but I will say first rule.....NEVER stay at a hotel where other trannys stay or other trannys recommend. I dont tour much now a days, but would usually ask other girls where is a good place to stay and then what ever they said is where I wouldn't stay.
    I agree with you on Amex. They DO stand behind their customers. I stayed in a DC Hilton last summer during a heat wave and the AC in my room did not work (no other rooms available??) When I complained to Amex they voided the charges!!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Scandalss in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I dont understand what this issue is concerning, but he was very unprofessional and spoke to me in a condescending manner. If i'm being asked to leave, that is fine with me, however, i would expect the situation to have been handled with a more professional approach.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this was about your turning the P a r k P l a z a into a W h o r e h o u s e and running your personal b o r d e l l o out of an upscale hotel.

Rather than spinning yourself into a righteous frenzy about them getting all up in your grill and dealing out the disrespect, and looking for a civil rights attorney to represent your inalienable American right to turn a trick, you might breathe a sigh of relief you didn't spend x hours in lock up waiting for your arraignment and scheduling for your trial date and retaining, instead, a criminal defense lawyer.

I'm sure it was an unpleasant situation, but this is the line of work you've chosen. If you wanted safe and no security thugs banging on your hotel door, you might have chosen accounting or hospital management. Instead, one morning you woke up and decided you were going to turn tricks for a living.

Hey, that's fine. I've sampled me the wares of your colleagues back in the day. I'm not judging your line of work.

I do, however, find your raging against the natural consequences of your decision to be either a tad disingenuous or genuinely dim. Along the lines of, "Man, I love being a mortician, but all those dead bodies... they give me the creeps."

Dealwiddit, or move to Pahrump, or get a legal job.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    I dont understand what this issue is concerning, but he was very unprofessional and spoke to me in a condescending manner. If i'm being asked to leave, that is fine with me, however, i would expect the situation to have been handled with a more professional approach.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest this was about your turning the P a r k P l a z a into a W h o r e h o u s e and running your personal b o r d e l l o out of an upscale hotel.

Rather than spinning yourself into a righteous frenzy about them getting all up in your grill and dealing out the disrespect, and looking for a civil rights attorney to represent your inalienable American right to turn a trick, you might breathe a sigh of relief you didn't spend x hours in lock up waiting for your arraignment and scheduling for your trial date and retaining, instead, a criminal defense lawyer.

I'm sure it was an unpleasant situation, but this is the line of work you've chosen. If you wanted safe and no security thugs banging on your hotel door, you might have chosen accounting or hospital management. Instead, one morning you woke up and decided you were going to turn tricks for a living.

Hey, that's fine. I've sampled me the wares of your colleagues back in the day. I'm not judging your line of work.

I do, however, find your raging against the natural consequences of your decision to be either a tad disingenuous or genuinely dim. Along the lines of, "Man, I love being a mortician, but all those dead bodies... they give me the creeps."

Dealwiddit, or move to Pahrump, or get a legal job.
    Hahaha! There's nothing more self-righteous than telling a whore that she's a whore. I bet your self-esteem is sky high now. Call your shrink and tell him you're taking the week off.

I've heard more and more bad things about posting on CL, and would avoid it at all cost. I've heard lots of stories about shady clients, and LE bust stemming from Craigslist ads.

I've heard that Eros ads bring a higher class of client but I've also heard numerous stories about LE using it to bust providers. They even ran a story on MSNBC about it.

For my money Backpage is one of the best places to list. You get better picture layouts then CL and the clients seem to be better. It's a lot cheaper then EROS, and I haven't heard any stories about LE using it to bust providers.

I always make it a point to be as vague as possible in listing the general area I'm in. Most cities have multiple jurisdictions and I think you make yourself a larger target if the LE can zero in on you just by reading the add. I don't even give an exact location to a client until the second call from the immediate area is made. I also think it is best to buy a disposable cell so that the number you are using has a local prefix. Again I think it gives you a lower profile. It's probably best to switch locations during an extended stay as well to discourage unwanted attention because someone notices traffic patterns.

Ashlee

Gender is defined between your ears, not between your legs!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    Hahaha! There's nothing more self-righteous than telling a whore that she's a whore. I bet your self-esteem is sky high now. Call your shrink and tell him you're taking the week off.
    What about the self-righteousness of telling someone who's told someone that they're a whore, that they're someone who's told someone that they're a whore. Eh? Huh? Now there's self-righteous for you. That's like n^2 self-righteousness.

It's not like she was dealt the hand, she drew it. Face up. And now she's indignant.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!! You can get busted and harassed for hooking?! Why the f*** didn't anyone tell me!"
    'Sides, chick cheesed me off from the git go with the RubyTS moniker.

To quote Mr. Bentsen: "Senator, you're no RubyTS."

How about a little respect and retire the stage names of the Great Ones, like they do player numbers in basketball? Someone tried to promote themselves as Danielle Foxxx or Yasmin Lee on this board, they'd get torn to shreds.