Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Ok on a more serious note, I am little baffled here.

A Niqab covers everything other then the eyes and that is what Hontis aka Brenda is wearing. To wear a Niqab is a strong Muslim statement, it shows someone with a strong belief in their Muslim religion. People who wear the Niqab never leave the house without one and only take it off in the privacy of their own homes. But in Brenda's YouTube videos she shows her face out in public. This is not what people who wear a Niqab do.

You are honestly your a god dam fool. So do you wear the Niqab when you turn your tricks? I am just so confused, shaking my head thinking WTF??????

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    this is crazy i meant to put this up as a congrats for hontas . and yall have turned it into a kiki function

Julie call me
    PM me ur number I got a new phone and lost all my numbers or just call me lol

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

A Niqab covers everything other then the eyes and that is what Hontis aka Brenda is wearing. To wear a Niqab is a strong Muslim statement, it shows someone with a strong belief in their Muslim religion. People who wear the Niqab never leave the house without one and only take it off in the privacy of their own homes. But in Brenda's YouTube videos she shows her face out in public. This is not what people who wear a Niqab do.

You are honestly your a god dam fool. So do you wear the Niqab when you turn your trick? I am just so confused, shaking my head thinking WHF??????
    I was thinking the same thing but you put it better ... beggars belief.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

You are honestly your a god dam fool. So do you wear the Niqab when you turn your trick? I am just so confused, shaking my head thinking WHF??????
    I was thinking the same thing but you put it better ... beggars belief.
    Mz Brenda puts me though it lol, i am waiting for her new Eros pics wearing the Niqab. Or pics for shemale yum wearing the Niqab. God what a fucking fool lol.

5 Star Poster

None of what you said above is true and is based solely on islamophobic stereotypes.

Muslim women like any other women especially in the west dress in many different ways depending on their mood.

For example just for kicks I am taking an arabic literature class. One lady wore a Zeebra print headscarf. This one usually wore only solid black. Others like me sometimes wear it other times do not.

We even read a homoerotic poem about this one arab expressing his love of "beardless youth's". I had to explain to a bearded taliban looking pakistani what that meant in contemporary terms. ("you see them on daytime tv". ) If I can say things like that washed face IRL and not be clocked by a homophobic crowd then NOTING you can say can convince me I am the mannish thing you speak of.

Bitch a couple of month's latter I went into the haram area of the mosque to say my Eid ul-Adah prayer. No woman wears makeup to that. Nothing but my face showing as I did not wear the face veil. (It is the picture on my youtube channel) Let me see you do that. Dress up go to a mosque in that area and just observe, this you can do without any religious conversion if you act like you are open to that. Let's see what will happen.

I know what will happen because neither you nor I look like men that is the truth.

_____

As for any possible future eros pics... no viel. Though perhaps some sort of belly dancer outfit could work with the right setup.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaQG
    None of what you said above is true and is based solely on islamophobic stereotypes.

Muslim women like any other women especially in the west dress in many different ways depending on their mood.

For example just for kicks I am taking an arabic literature class. One lady wore a Zeebra print headscarf. This one usually wore only solid black. Others like me sometimes wear it other times do not.

We even read a homoerotic poem about this one arab expressing his love of "beardless youth's". I had to explain to a bearded taliban looking pakistani what htat meant in contemporary terms. ("you see them on daytime tv". ) If I can say things like that washed face IRL and not be clocked by a homophobic crowd then NOTING you can say can convince me I am the mannish thing you speak of.

Bitch a couple of month's latter I went into the haram area of the mosqe to say my Eid ul-Adah prayer. No woman wears makeup to that. Nothing but my face showing as I did not wear the face veil. (It is the picture on my youtube channel) Let me see you do that. Dress up go to a mosqe in that area and just observe, this you can do without any religious conversion if you act like you are open to that. Let's see what will happen.

I know what will happen because neither you nor I look like men that is the truth.

_____

As for any possible future eros pics... no viel. Though perhaps some sort of belly dancer outfit could work with the right setup.
    First off when you said "I know what will happen because neither you nor I look like men that is the truth" that's wrong.....you look like a man and sound even worse.

My dear I pass very well. Was a the doctor yesterday getting my blood work done hair snatched in a bun and not a stitch of makeup on, and she asked as she is filling out the paper work, are your pregnant. Bitch I get shit like this all the time, I am just not taken back like you were the first time you passes in some Taliban Cave somewhere.

A head dress meaning a Hijab is a lot more casual but to wear a Niqab that is full coverage is a very big statement not just something you put on based on your mood.

Like I said before and will say again, YOUR A GOD DAM FOOL.

5 Star Poster

I am not going to psychoanalyse why you feel a need to try and purpotrate like you just did. I know what I look and sound like, and how people recieve me. I know how people who really look as bad as you say I do are treated.

If it makes you feel better. Ok you look way better than I ever will.

Do you have something substantive to say or more juvenile bullshit.

Professional Poster

I am not going to psychoanalyse why you feel a need to try and purpotrate like you just did. I know what I look and sound like, and how people recieve me. I know how people who really look as bad as you say I do are treated.

If it makes you feel better. Ok you look way better than I ever will.

Do you have something substantive to say or more juvenile bullshit.
    What I said that is substantial is your misuse of the Niqab, that was the original post until you said some shit about me trying to pass next to Osama Bin Laden in some cave or something like that.

Platinum Poster

if YOU know how bad ppl that dont pass are treated why would you not support something that offers to put them in a safe learning enviroment?

bc it wasnt available for YOU when you were in HS?

part of growing up is helping others like you have it easier than you did.... not punishing them bc they have better options than you did

5 Star Poster

Passing had nothing to do with this issue. I mean in highschool unless you move towns odds are that people who knew you in grade school would out you anyway.

What I opposed precisely.

Who was behind the plan.

1 A community theatre company.

2 A already existing charter school the "social justice highschool"

3. At the community forum, where that video is from, I noticed that no apparent transpeople were involved. My suspicion was latter confrimed.

4.) I had strong reservations about its curriculum. It was going to be all college prep but as a special ed teacher there noted college prep is not the right track for everyone. Furthermore their science and math programs were going to be what I would call weak... Basically thwy would meet college prep for someone gong to write poetry not for someone who is going to be pre-med, or something technical. In other words it felt like some self sterotyping was going on there.

I know this sounds really good and like a totally positive thing from the outside. But you have to know how shady the operators in Chicago politics are. I guarantee you this school would not have been a Harvey Milk.

More than likely here is what would happen. A queer student makes the teachers, staff or principal uncomfortable. Then they are faced with two choices, realplotik, either the admin's sick the bullies on you, or be sent to the LGBT school. That's the Chicago way.

What I am now working towards along with many other dedicated individuals is applying broad based political pressure to make the CPS make all of the schools safe. Make them do that NOW. Instead of only making one school safe and being happy with bread crumbs and table scraps.