Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I am not sending the letter and wont, he has been texting me all day but I wont respond the whole thing is not worth my time any longer.
    LOL. The fact that he's trying to get back in touch and you snubbing him sounds like pretty good revenge...he'll probably be worked up about it for a while and you didn't have to do a thing.

Junior Poster

Whatever you do, don't send a letter. You wait until the girl and him are at home eating dinner and then you bust in and drop your pants, squish your balls right in his mashed potatoes and say, "See this dick! Your boyfriend can't get enough of it in his ass" Then wipe the potatoes on his curtains and leave.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by posty
    Whatever you do, don't send a letter. You wait until the girl and him are at home eating dinner and then you bust in and drop your pants, squish your balls right in his mashed potatoes and say, "See this dick! Your boyfriend can't get enough of it in his ass" Then wipe the potatoes on his curtains and leave.
    LOL

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    como homo?

cosign on the dyke route

hello luvah
    LOL, you want the top or the bottom babe.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rcatf
    I am not sending the letter and wont, he has been texting me all day but I wont respond the whole thing is not worth my time any longer.
    LOL. The fact that he's trying to get back in touch and you snubbing him sounds like pretty good revenge...he'll probably be worked up about it for a while and you didn't have to do a thing.
    Exactly and that's what I realized, he did text me again tonight and I text him back, keep in mind I broke up with him before I found out he cheated. So I text him back......"to be honest with you the reason i broke it off is because I met someone else that is better fitted to my needs" (hit a mans ego and make him think hes not good enough) I said a few other things and he went wild lol, then i ended it with "I have so much to do, I am on my way to dinner, dont text me again I wont respond" LOL, he kept texting and texting and I am sure he will again tomorrow. I obviously didnt meet someone else, I am just adding salt to a wound and having fun with it.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by rcatf
    Exactly and that's what I realized, he did text me again tonight and I text him back, keep in mind I broke up with him before I found out he cheated. So I text him back......"to be honest with you the reason i broke it off is because I met someone else that is better fitted to my needs" (hit a mans ego and make him think hes not good enough) I said a few other things and he went wild lol, then i ended it with "I have so much to do, I am on my way to dinner, dont text me again I wont respond" LOL, he kept texting and texting and I am sure he will again tomorrow. I obviously didnt meet someone else, I am just adding salt to a wound and having fun with it.
    Nice. The way to a man's heart is through his ego. That goes doubly so as a way to torture it (we're a lot more fragile than we like to admit). I'd say let it go and don't contact him from now on, let it go. He'll still be stewing and desperate and, hopefully, you'll be moving on.

Veteran Poster

Boy, TG's can be cruel lol!

You should tell the guy you just won 10 million in the lottery

Professional Poster

LOL thank you ex-client, why are you an ex not present client lol?

Anywho, I saw this post come back to the light. Well here is how the situation ended..........I didn’t tell the bitch my “T”, I was just pissed at the time and wanted to vent. A few weeks had pasted and we ended up getting back together. Then a few weeks ago I ended it again, and this time it’s final.

The last time we had sex I don’t know what but something was missing. As I am sitting on top of his bathroom sink with my legs wrapped around him and he is drilling away, I look at him and it just hit me…...I just wasn’t into him anymore, it was real weird, I didn’t get any feeling other then thinking I am done with this.

The next day I thought maybe I was just having a bad night so I went to go see him at his job, the same thing. I waited a few days then told him it wasn’t working for me. Now we are friends and still talk every day. I have no hard feelings at all since I was the one who was done lol, but he asked me not to tell him about guys I date.

Kisses,
    Julie

Julie single yeah forall theguys lol

Veteran Poster

ok bitch, tell her, clock the t. BUT MAKE SURE YOU GET IT ON TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be the best. show your ass