Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

I'd say do what makes you feel at ease.I'm not gonna lay some karma bs on you.

Junior Poster

Julie
    As a fellow long islander who has never met u put maybe someday would I would advise u not to tell it might scare off other potiential clients. Who knows if u do tell he might come back at u and make your professional life hell, if u know what I mean.

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    $20 says the guys saying "dont tell" are the same guys cheating on their S/O's w/ trannies and are hoping that by telling you NOT to tell... karma will be nice and protect them from being told on

and another $20 that all the girls saying do it have been in the same spot

go w/ experience... not fear of karma
    LMAO! I'm not taking either bet.

Also laughing about the advice given to Julie about her business. Something tells me Julie knows the risks and issues surrounding her business and doesn't need any advice about it.

Professional Poster

Personally, I think you should just move on and be done with the situation.

But, one question, do you know if the new girl might also have the T as her own secret that you may not know about?

Veteran Poster

Guess you just need to make sure first that he's not psychotic, apt to seek revenge, you know, a Ray Liotta type of the mad trucker from the movie Joy Ride!

I think you've already got it figured out as to what you're going to do. Trust your own senses and you'll be just fine, however you decide. I don't know you personally but from what I've seen and read on this board I can say that you're smart and will do the right thing for you, and thats all you need worry about doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    If true, the fact that you're wasting time on this is sign of a deep personality problem. That's not how healthy people think.
    Beep personality problem, suck my left nut fool. Before you start analyzing people you should first figure out why you are posting on a shemale board...........smooches fag
    lmao--did you forget what forum you're in? you just offered that guy a dream date! hahahaha

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

I see you´ve been hurt so bad that you even want to use the bad image of Tgirls and the guys who date them to take revenge.You know you are not doing with it a favour to Tgirls and guys/girls who date them and in the end yourself and you don´t care.OK,then think about what yodajazz and slinky said.When you fuck him,he can fuck you to.For example calling the cops on you or lieing in a forum and elsewhere that he was a client,you wanted to date him but he not or that he did break up and you couldn´t deal with it and you are stalking him now and telling his family that he is a fag.

Since you asked,i´m telling you.Whatever you do think about the consequences.Is it worth it?Are you doing yourself a favour?

Junior Poster

Thats what a GG would. If a GG had a cock. wait what i'm so confused right now. anyways dont be a vindictive whore. Leave that to a GG.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by scroller
    If true, the fact that you're wasting time on this is sign of a deep personality problem. That's not how healthy people think.
    Beep personality problem, suck my left nut fool. Before you start analyzing people you should first figure out why you are posting on a shemale board...........smooches fag
    Make sure to come back afterwards and explain how this outburst improved your life. Assuming you have the guts to do it.

Professional Poster

I am writing the letter, this mother fucker called me last night and i played dumb. Then tonight he called me and I blew the fuck up. Gives me all this bullshit she is just a friend, mean while she posts on his face-book today that she "cant wait to see his beautiful face on Sunday". Anyways he thinks he can see two girls at once, thinks he is more clever, well I will show him clever, I will dance circle around this mother fucker........hellloooo