Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    Quote Originally Posted by casca82
    this can turn violent, people have been killed for less all you idiots keep egging her on. if this turns bad, it will be on all your hands.
    oh please, yes I might look Barbie and carry a 5k Gucci bag, but I will be the first to drop the bag on the ground, tie my long blonde locks up, I am not afraid of some guy.
    One last question? Are you in love with him Julie?

Home is where the Heart is....

Junior Poster

if you have intimate pics of you and him, you should definitely send those to her.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lick UR Lovely
    this can turn violent, people have been killed for less all you idiots keep egging her on. if this turns bad, it will be on all your hands.
    oh please, yes I might look Barbie and carry a 5k Gucci bag, but I will be the first to drop the bag on the ground, tie my long blonde locks up, I am not afraid of some guy.
    One last question? Are you in love with him Julie?
    lol why are you asking????

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ts CinthyaNY
    Julie, this is why so many good men are afraid to date some good TG woman. You give TG woman a bad name for trying to drag him under the bus and expose him because he left you. Get over it and get a fucking life!
    Move on.
    Do you feel rejected?
    Maybe you were lousy in bed?
    Why did he leave you?

He's not here defending himself is he?

They stopped drowning Witches in the 1600's...

Do you float or sink?
    WTF?! It's understandable your point, but this not only happens in the TG community it get worse on the straight couple.

Here it is you being a Dick ... You probably cheating on your wife/gf so you side with this other guy. If you are not prepared to have this kind of situations to be dealing with a TG then don't even try it and keep your bored life wanting something you do not have the courage to go for it and whatever consequences you may have.

You are such an A-hole.
    Sorry you feel I'm an arsehole CinthyaNY

I said some harsh words, but I'm real and to the point, I probably owe Julie an apology. Sorry you feel that way...

Julie, this is why so many good men are afraid to date some good TG woman. You give TG woman a bad name for trying to drag him under the bus and expose him because he left you. Get over it and get a fucking life!
    Move on.
    Do you feel rejected?
    Why did he leave you?

Do you float or sink?
    WTF?! It's understandable your point, but this not only happens in the TG community it get worse on the straight couple.

Here it is you being a Dick ... You probably cheating on your wife/gf so you side with this other guy. If you are not prepared to have this kind of situations to be dealing with a TG then don't even try it and keep your bored life wanting something you do not have the courage to go for it and whatever consequences you may have.

You are such an A-hole.

I said some harsh words, but I'm real and to the point, I probably owe Julie an apology. Sorry you feel that way...

None taken , and yes you owe an apology to Julie. Remember that at every action in correspond a reaction.

"I used to dream, it became a reality. Now the reality it feels like a dream..." You are who you truly believe you are, I am now the one my mirror reflected .

Junior Poster

Move on.
    Do you feel rejected?
    Why did he leave you?

Do you float or sink?

You are such an A-hole.

None taken , and yes you owe an apology to Julie. Remember that at every action in correspond a reaction.

I PM'd Julie an apology.........

Move on.
    Do you feel rejected?
    Why did he leave you?

Do you float or sink?

You are such an A-hole.

I PM'd Julie an apology.........
    pussy

Gold Poster

After looking at you interest i don't get the guy who could care less about violence vibe.

Is there anyone out there who could see hypocrisy or irony is this situation? A woman who once bragged about making 150 plus a year as a sex worker, goes ballistic when her boyfriend cheats on her. Out of that money made, I bet a good percentage of them, were cheating on their partners. And then some people here say they do not believe in Karma!

Sure anyone’s feelings are hurt by cheating and deception. But he is already suffering to some degree because he still wants her.

No one can have everything they want, so the wisdom of the ages, tells us to be happy with the things we have. She has youth, beauty and loads of money, to buy a 5k purse, in a nation sinking into depression. I have none of those things, yet I am happy for the things I have. A couple of days ago I was jumping for joy when I saw my van had an eighth of a tank of gas, when I thought the needle was dead on empty. That was like almost $5.00 worth of gas. It was like a miracle!

... with the same tongue that is kissing her.
    I am not judging anyone’s occupation. I’m talking about the principle of looking at our own behavior before condemning other people. If she can think about where his lips have been, then she should judge him in the context of where hers have been. Funny how things written thousands of years ago, still apply to our everyday behaviors.

Rookie Poster

expose the creep as a cheater, no need to bring your T status into the mix. Cheating is crap and you gotta figure the guy fears getting exposed. If she wants to stay with a cheating douchebag, let her, wash your hands of it...