Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default When the police don't have tazers!

I quite enjoyed this little but of Portuguese fun!

Professional Poster

This is why the police need automatic weapons. They could have nipped that little uprising in the bud. Just a little spray of bullets into the faces of a few people would have sent all of the palyers and fanatics back to thier seats in an orderly fasion.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    This is why the police need automatic weapons. They could have nipped that little uprising in the bud. Just a little spray of bullets into the faces of a few people would have sent all of the palyers and fanatics back to thier seats in an orderly fasion.
    Or they could have simply arrested him without clubbing him in the face with a stick ...

Professional Poster

Or the guy could have stopped when he was told to.

Or the guy could have stopped when he was told to.
    Hmmm why?
    Do you do everything your told to do?

Is there a difference between sheep and men.

Professional Poster

I hardly ever do what I am told. But I make an excpetion to that rule. And that excetion is, if a cop is comming after me, and I know he has a gun and a club, and especially if there are many of them, I will stop and do as I am told. I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid that way.

I hardly ever do what I am told. But I make an excpetion to that rule. And that excetion is, if a cop is comming after me, and I know he has a gun and a club, and especially if there are many of them, I will stop and do as I am told. I dunno, maybe I'm just stupid that way.
    Maybe ... I guess in the US I probably would also.

Elsewhere I might just keep running - especially if I've committed no real crime or I have a message to promote (or something to stand up against).

Then again when people advocate the police having automatic weapons and shooting people in the face ...

Professional Poster

Ok, now I agree with you on other countries. It probably would be better to run since that is probably the only hope for survival. But that is why I dont go there.

Maybe I was a little over the top stating that they shoud spray them in the face with an aoutomatic weapon, but after watching the video I made a bad judgement call. I suppose that is why I am not a cop. But, everyday cops have to make those types of dicisions in a split second. So, do they shoot or do they take the least violent action that can get the situation under control. Thats a tough decision to make when you are in the heat of the moment, and a lot of pepole dont understand that.

Do you even read what you write? A spray of bullets? Yea right. Understand this, in most civlized nations, police are not going to use deadly force against an unarmed demonstrator running away from them.

You gotta stop confusing those shoot 'em up video games you play with real life.

Four cops/security guards and one man on the grass.And one cop/security guard feels the need to beat the man on the ground with his stick in front of thousand of people while his budies are holding him.How stupid is that?
    Kicking the cops/security guards head lieing on the ground wasn´t acceptable either.

Did you noticed that the heroically cop/security guard that has beaten up the guy on the ground with his stick take flight as the audience came to rescue the guy on the ground?

dan_drade wrote: