Rookie Poster

Default South Florida Video Producer needs help!!

Hi, my name is Chris with BP FILMS here in South Florida(Ft. Lauderdale). I am a video producer and have produced video footage for many of the top adult companies in California and Europe.

I am eager to start shooting TS performers, both pro and amateur here in South Florida. I have been told there are clubs/bars, etc to go to here in South Florida to meet TS but I dont know where any of them are.

If ANYONE out there knows any of the clubs, hangout spots, or social events to go to here in South Florida in order for me to meet TS girls please let me know. I am very interested.

You can email me back directly at: BPFILMS@Gmail.com

Thanks take care and hope to hear from anyone with pertinent info.

Best regards,

Chris
    BP Films Inc.

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Welcome Chris!

Rookie Poster

thank you Nyce. I have seen some of the pics you posted, very nice. Hopefully there are places in miami/ft. lauderdale that I can go to so I can meet quality TS to do video shoots with.

Professional Poster

My witty signature.

Junior Poster

Try to hook up with Foxy Angel and Raquel Rice if you can. If you can pull that off, you'll surely have a client in me.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Lafuerza
    Try to hook up with Foxy Angel and Raquel Rice if you can. If you can pull that off, you'll surely have a client in me.

thanks for all the advice, and I am open for more. The response has been reasonably good. I am looking forward to many of you that have contacted me directly.

Will be going to the adult trade show in Germany on October, and I have a few video shoots scheuled when I am there(both boy/girl and TS video shoots). If anyone else is going to the trade show in Germany let me know.

Ciao Bella!

Chris
    BP FILMS
    bpfilms@gmail.com

Rookie Poster

I'm going to be in Frankfurt in Oct. When and where is the trade show?
    Boogs