Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Meet the new boss, same as the old boss! We don't get fooled again!!! -THE WHO

OH YEAHHHHHHHHH
    Slow day at the meth lab, El Nutjob?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Among the latest victims were 2 women and 3 children...hard core al Qaeda members, no doubt.
    That's unfortunate. So were the civilian casualties due to al Qaeda on 9/11. War is hell.

I think there's something in the UN rules of warfare about targgeting non combatants. Maybe the bush administration withdrew its signature or maybe they apply to every nation except the US, UK and Israel. I don't know. Someone help me out here.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Chef, you are an extreme victim of disinformation. I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

That is fucking hilarious coming from HA's poster boy for the lunatic fringe. I notice you backed off posting any more links from white supremacist Hal Turner when I called you on it. Why was that? Did you realize you had revealed too much of your true nature, Kaczynski?

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    I think there's something in the UN rules of warfare about targgeting non combatants.
    Perhaps you should first offer proof that there were indeed non-combatant deaths, and that non-combatants were in fact targeted and weren't what is referred to in the military as collateral damage. PROOF FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE. NOT ONE OF YOUR LOONY LINKS.

"Loony Links" Chef? What, and your sources are based in 100% objectivity? Think again boy.

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Can you prove to me all the people in the world trade center buildings were non combatants too?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

or maybe they were just collateral damage.