Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kimber james

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    she seems to be obsessed with plastic surgery, and that scares me for her pron future

but right now she's just about perfect. small, tight little body with a GREAT boob job, plus she's an awesome performer, she seems really into the guy in almost every scene she's in, that makes all the difference in the world.

i would like to see her fuck something one of these days, preferably a chick or another tgirl :twisted:
    I believe she's already f*cked another girl in one of her shoots (not that I cared much for it).

Junior Poster

wow mixed feedback from everyone.. Freedom of Speech in action i didn't say i hated her i was just voicing my opinion.. I'm not contesting that she has not worked hard or anything horrendous .. And the reason why i said the no ass thing is because she in fact said almost the same thing..

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere
    she seems to be obsessed with plastic surgery, and that scares me for her pron future

but right now she's just about perfect. small, tight little body with a GREAT boob job, plus she's an awesome performer, she seems really into the guy in almost every scene she's in, that makes all the difference in the world.

i would like to see her fuck something one of these days, preferably a chick or another tgirl
    I believe she's already f*cked another girl in one of her shoots (not that I cared much for it).
    Not up on her site yet.

How am I not myself?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by saifan

i would like to see her fuck something one of these days, preferably a chick or another tgirl
    Not up on her site yet.
    It's not on her site.

http://galleries.shemalefuckfest.com/p/kimberjames/

Junior Poster

overrated , she is cute and thats about it

Quote Originally Posted by fitz207

Not up on her site yet.
    It's not on her site.

Doesn't look like Kimber does much of anything in that scene.

How am I not myself?

Professional Poster

Not up on her site yet.
    It's not on her site.

That's why i feel she's overrated. The action on that site is Joanna B's scene. She really likes guys and girls. She fucks the girl silly. Hot stuff!

Overrated!! She is cute, but WAAYY overrated.

Professional Poster

Not up on her site yet.
    It's not on her site.

This is where the action is

http://galleries.shemalefuckfest.com/m/johanna

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Kimber's hot, and for the record, Tommy likey.

BUT.....in some of her still shoots she looks like an umpa-lumpa with all the orange fake tan. Lose that, and you've got a babelicious tgirl.

What's more and here's my main gripe, the scenes with Christian are really tired. I know it might be a contractual, hell even a personal thing, that girls want to work with guys they know - but (again) the same two performers in 4+ scenes is, yawn, boring.