Junior Poster

Default Wichita, KS has no talent.

Girls, if you're planning a trip to KS...Wichita let me/us know. Its dry here no Tgirls , only gay dudes. So i went to a gay club just to try and see but I realized that...that i..i,i,i was very confused. It was a very confusing time. I wont bore you with anymore details. Just come to Wichita dammit!

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Default Re: Wichita, KS has no talent.

Quote Originally Posted by vamxcore
    Girls, if you're planning a trip to KS...Wichita let me/us know. Its dry here no Tgirls , only gay dudes. So i went to a gay club just to try and see but I realized that...that i..i,i,i was very confused. It was a very confusing time. I wont bore you with anymore details. Just come to Wichita dammit!
    Hey, sounds to me like things got interesting. But this might not be the place to talk it if, conservative sexual people bother you. The only important thing was, who enjoyed what they did. The way to be sure of who you are, is to try things so that you know either way. So even bad experiences are good.

Junior Poster

I second that motion. Absolutely nothing going on here in Wichita. Or maybe there is but there is no board to find out. CL is abandoned, backpage only lists kansas city, and no eros. Anyone out there?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Wichita, KS has no talent.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by vamxcore
    Hey, sounds to me like things got interesting. But this might not be the place to talk it if, conservative sexual people bother you. The only important thing was, who enjoyed what they did. The way to be sure of who you are, is to try things so that you know either way. So even bad experiences are good.
    yeah i realized that I'm not really "gay", i dont like dudes. but i like cocks and balls. I'm very confused . I think i need to see a head shrink.

yeah and wichita sucks. I 'm moving to Brazil.

Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.