Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Welcome back LG. I'm sure you'll regret it soon enough...

And remember, Honda is one of the folks who makes this place the interesting disfunctional place we all know and love.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Welcome back LG. I'm sure you'll regret it soon enough...

And remember, Honda is one of the folks who makes this place the interesting disfunctional place we all know and love.

Giggles,
    TS Jamie
    Says you. You're certainly entitled to your opinion and god knows the creepy little jizzmopper needs friends...but it is what it is...tardbot at best is a laughingstock, and most would agree that he is for the most part a passive-aggressive little shit stain of a troll who has made his unhealthy obsession and cyberstalking of VR his trademark here at HA...your giggling notwithstanding...

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Welcome back, LG.

along with a summary maybe of what's been happening...
    HA, same old shite.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

It is just typical of the life cycle of internet message forums. For example, I have a forum site which is 8 years old and has about 70,000 members. Out of the top 50 posters of all time, 21 either don't post at all anymore or post very rarely. that's over 40% attrition of the top posters (i.e. people who had something really "invested" in the site). I would imagine that for more casual users it's substantially higher than that.

I think the reason is that with the proliferation of forums on any topic, what happens is people have more places to go than time to visit them all, and the firt time many have some big argument on a site, they head off for greener pastures. The proof i offer for that is that without having figures to back it up with, from looking at the stats on my site it seems like the lurkers stay around more/longer than the posters.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by LG
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_yearsgone83
    If you have nothing nice to say, you say it anyway.

Duh.
    I suppose Dan. People can say what they like, but there are people posting in my thread for no reason other than to be pricks, which I find kind of pointless.

I suppose if a person has nothing better to do with their time than to comment on what someone else has said without really adding to the conversation and by being a dick then that's their problem. This is one reason I took a break from these forums.

Therefore:
    I expect a nice civil discussion in this topic. I expected a nice "welcome back" and but some members like to stir up trouble. Nonetheless I shall chill back and wait.

So let's start again, shall we?
    like u said babe... things change

and its changed to shit.... hopefully those changes nyce is working on will get rid of these newly changed names once and for all

anyone in chat tonight?
    Ever since that Linetrap bit, and the subsequent 4chan invasion, this place hasn't been the same since......

Oh, welcome back, LG!

Looking for an exciting, recession-proof career opportunity??
    click here

Welcome back, LG.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Hey LG,welcome back!!!
    Don't worry I'm not one of those pricks wasting my time here and saying stupid things.

"In life there are winners and there are losers..."

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

Welcome back. And a question I never asked before... what does "LG" stand for?

Sorry to hear about the broken relationship. That always sux.

Professional Poster

Welcome back LG, it's been a long time.

Alright Then.

Silver Poster

Welcome back, LG. Most of the new members joined because they cannot view the pics as lurkers anymore. Most of those who were active here when I joined the forum are unfortunately gone.