Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I do, but not anytime soon... Sorrogate mother would be perfect, with his seed, since I already have the modering instinct, and I think that men would appreciate the genetic bonding more.

Xoxoxo

Julie

Junior Poster

thanks ladies, getting some great insight

Junior Poster

the topic first came to mind when Danielle Foxx was talking about her 'daughters', and I thought, does she or others have a desire to have a real daughter (or son)...

harajuku is going to have mine

No ladies to answer?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Junior Poster

I definitely see me possibly becoming a mother, when i settle down with my future husband, i would go the serrogate route, use his seed, i think its easier for a women to love a child and be the childs mother even if the baby isnt biologically hers...i think thats a bit more difficult for some guys. although i did watch this documentary where a gay couple went the serrogate route and mixed their sperm together so that it would be undetermined...id also want child that is biologically mine soo...

Luna

I think it will be possible to create an embryo using cells from two "males" in the near future, ethic and moral issues aside.

it is already possible to fecund a womans egg with another womans genetic material through cloning techniques...

What about this pretty Jessica Lam?

She seems like a wonderful mother

GODDESS Junior Poster juliana_dominguez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    I definitely see me possibly becoming a mother, when i settle down with my future husband, i would go the serrogate route, use his seed, i think its easier for a women to love a child and be the childs mother even if the baby isnt biologically hers...i think thats a bit more difficult for some guys. although i did watch this documentary where a gay couple went the serrogate route and mixed their sperm together so that it would be undetermined...id also want child that is biologically mine soo...
    wow you mix the sperm? i really have to research about this.

Quote Originally Posted by juliana_dominguez
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna555
    wow you mix the sperm? i really have to research about this.
    Basically what she's saying is they mixed the sperm so they had no way of knowing whose sperm ended up fertilizing the egg. Assuming they don't do a fertility DNA test later on down the road, they'd both have plausible denial as to which parent is the biological parent.

However scientists have been able to create embryos using two eggs, so far just in the lab & with mice. So give it a few years and sperm will be optional for producing offspring.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all