Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Quick announcement............

I was on the phone with one of the feminine members of HA earlier and she asked me why I would go over to Hung Devils and post. I asked her what she was talking about and it appears someone has gone to great lengths to imitate me over on the wanna be site/forum.

I want to make this perfectly clear. I would NEVER go over to Hung Devils for anyone reason. I would never give them the satisfaction of knowing details regarding my ISP among other things and I don't find it flattering that someone with no life went this far..........

As much as I dislike little things that go on around here I LOVE Hung Angels. To make an account up and pretend to be me on a site like that is fucked up and hopefully it comes to an end.

take care everyone,
    JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster

'Fess up...JWBL...you were over there braggin' about your dick again, weren't ya?

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

That's not you? This is turning into one hell of a game of Clue, and I'm terrible at Clue.

Gold Poster

For a forum that supposely superior to this forum its cloned pretending to be users on hungangels just shows how inferior and pathetic that forum is.I think its just an attempt/stunt to gain users for that forum i really think you should just ignore it.Vicki knows that either way she wins because if you ignore it they have you on that board and if you fight it people might go to that clone forum to see what the person pretending to be you is saying.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

seriously, I know some of you think it's cute but I would never go over to the swamp from the blue sea.........

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    That's not you? This is turning into one hell of a game of Clue, and I'm terrible at Clue.

You think pretending to be someone else is a game?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend

It's more of a mystery I suppose. I predict the entire incident will be cleared up before morning (although I'm usually wrong about these sort of things).

Gold Poster

It's more of a mystery I suppose. I predict the entire incident will be cleared up before morning (although I'm usually wrong about these sort of things).
    Speaking of cluessless don't pretend like you don't know whats going on there.You know this is one of the many pathetic attempts by vicki to gain hungangel users.

On an internet forum? Yes.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

For a forum that supposely superior to this forum its cloned pretending to be users on hungangels just shows how inferior and pathetic that forum is.I think its just an attempt/stunt to gain users for that forum i really think you should just ignore it.Vicki knows that either way she wins because if you ignore it they have you on that board and if you fight it people might go to that clone forum to see what the person pretending to be you is saying.
    Anyone person could have created the phony JWBL login over on HD. Whoever did, is also a member of HA. They copied JWBL's lingo and writing style very well.