Default more instances of hijacking by gas station owners...

i usually get gas at costco around here and if u go there , u know that payment is only credit/debit.....so i just have a bs account to handle day to day shit....u normallly just have to have 50$ to be preauthorized....now they changed it to 100$ without posting...so obviously when i went i was denied (since i just put in 50 to cover my gas), and so i tried again , since maybe there was an error. i go home and look at my bank statements and there are these 2 1$ charges on my account.. i guess now gas stations are charging 1$ for every time your card is denied (as banks say its due to high gas prices)....what the fuck....my bank is like there is nuthing u can do.... WTF....i know its a small amount but that really isnt the point

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

if you raise enough bitch about it theyll investigate the charges, since you never agreed to them...or at least thats how it works in PA.

Default Re: more instances of hijacking by gas station owners...

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    ....what the fuck....my bank is like there is nuthing u can do.... WTF....
    Actually, there is something you can do.

Move your account to another bank.

Banks are a bit antsy now that their "Courtesy Overdraft" scam has been aired in USA Today and other venues. If you hit your limit with a credit card, the card stops working. If you hit your limit with a debit/check card, the bank gleefully lets you keep on spending, while charging you a $30 fee for each purchase. So, that hamburger you got at Burger King, the quart of oil you got at the gas station, etc. is whacking you for another $30. Sure, people should be more aware of what's in their accounts, but this is America, where everyone hs the right to be stoopid (And oh, so many of them flaunt that right).

Keep working your way up the ladder at the bank until you get to the one at the top that is pissed that one of the underlings didn't handle the problem before it got to them. You'll get your $2 back and you SHOULD.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell