Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast

Default To the "Brotha" who threatened me with Violence...

This Weekend I received one of those phone calls no one likes to get. You know the one which goes... " Bitch you insulted my parents. I am gonna hurt you pretty bad when I see you".

Now... I don't post anywhere else but hungangels and fortunately God granted me the gift of an opinion, and if honesty is not what you like to hear there is nothing I can do about it.

How can someone who had a decent upbringing call up another person, especially a woman and threaten her with violence? You must be seriously demented.

I am gonna warn you about something. I have .38 waiting for ya. If you can get farther then a few hundred feet from me I am gonna have to get back to the range and practice a bit more. But don't worry, you'll still be able to walk, I will just make sure your voice doesn't sound as deep as the one you called with... or.... that you don't ever spread that fucking rotten gene of yours.

With that said... Next time you call up a bitch, make sure that she is not as crazy as your mothafuckin ass! Either that or don't hint of who you are or your personal connection to the threat, I can easily trace you by your IP address through a subpoena of this website's records. Watch who you are talking to brotha man!

Get a fucking life - scum bag!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Yikes.
    Very uncool.
    IMO you should report this anyway just so they have a record in case anything else happens.

How did you know it was a "brotha" ?

Junior Poster

Danielle,.... I agree.. Report it so it is on record as an incident before something happens. If you bring it to light AFTER something happens, then it isnt as strong of a case.

Junior Poster

Default Report it

I suggest you report it and give as much information about the threat as possible. If you know his identity get a restraining order.

Junior Poster

This bitch is beyond crazy, how do you know it was a brotha ? do you have a problem with black guys ? I have never seen you fucking with them.

I don't smile much

for the record: there is such a scene. one black guy, one white guy and danielle. AWWesome!

Veteran Poster

OMG thats so scary danielle!!!! be careful. thats so crazy im shocked to read that.

Junior Poster

I find it interesting that she made it a point to mention this man's race. There are any number of other descriptions she could have included in addition to or instead of race, but she didn't.

Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. day.

Enjoy the Obama administration.

Welcome to a not so brand new world.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Boner
    for the record: there is such a scene. one black guy, one white guy and danielle. AWWesome!
    wow, one video. I wouldn't be surprise if he/she turns out to be racist. Always quick to remind black Americans that the powerful white man use to hang black americans. Im not an American, racist comments means nada to me. So proud of his grandparents evil past and history.

I don't smile much

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

How did you insult the guys parents? I miss all the drama around here. Call the cops, let's see how his mom likes that.

It's probably just some nut with a telephone. In other news, check your PM's. My PM may have been sent three times just now because the forum keeps acting wacky at the moment. Cool idea, though, if you're interested.