Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

There are a lot of stupid people on this board. Why am I not shocked?

Rookie Poster

most people who threaten over the phone arent worth the quarter they used. But do take the threat seriously and be careful.

Rookie Poster

Hope you don’t mind another “Brotha” getting in on this. A racist is someone who has an extreme dislike or “HATRED” for an “ENTIRE” breed of people. They feel a level of “SUPERIORITY” or “INFERIORITY” towards, not a few, but an “ENTIRE RACE”. If you eat, talk, laugh, work, with people of a certain progeny but don’t feel comfortable sleeping with them (not making reference to you Danielle, just making a point, obviously you don’t mind sleeping with niggas) it doesn’t make you racist, it makes you prejudice.

So: 1. You all are using the wrong term.
    2. There is not a person on the planet who is not prejudice.

Maybe you don’t like blacks, maybe you don’t like hip hop, maybe your dislike is Europeans, or people from the south, perhaps it obnoxious, or pretentious people, maybe it’s people who are over or under weight, or unintelligent people. Maybe……., well maybe you have a dislike of people who call your phone, starting the conversation with “bitch”, and ending it with “hurt you pretty bad when I see you”, which coincidentally, is what this tread was supposed to be about.

Danielle is not a racist. She is prejudice towards blacks who follow the “gangsta rap” or “hood” subculture, and it is her right to feel that way. Obviously her dealings with them …., well shit, all you have to do is turn on the T.V. to see that they don’t have no “home training”. It is unfortunate that she may judge most blacks (there are over a billion of us) by the few (somewhere in the millions) who possess no “act right”. However, the flaw in human judgment is that the accolades of the masses, are always over-shadowed by the iniquity of the few.

I do have something else you may ponder though. Danielle may or may not have used the term “Brotha” in bad context. That’s debatable. However, no one seemed to notice that the first one to bring opposition to her wording is a man who has admittedly stated in a prior thread that he has participated in gay bashing. Well of course he would see a race issue over an issue of personal safety. Shame on the rest of you for letting him steer you all off course.

Rookie Poster

I am a black man by the way. I’m not saying that it made it o.k. for me to use the word “nigga”. I used nigga, because I thought it was a funny thing to put there. If my levity offends you, then I apologize. Maybe you should go suck a dick, it might make you feel better. No, too harsh still? Well I’ll have to work on my humor. Seriously though, in case you missed the first sentence of my prior post on this thread I just wanted you all to know that it was the opinion of a black man who among other things likes hip hop.

Rookie Poster

I am a black man by the way. I’m not saying that it made it o.k. for me to use the word “nigga”. I used nigga, because I thought it was a funny thing to put there. If my levity offends you, then I apologize. Maybe you should go suck a dick, it might make you feel better. No, too harsh still? Well I’ll have to work on my humor. Seriously though, in case you missed the first sentence of my prior post on this thread I just wanted you all to know that it was the opinion of a black man who among other things likes hip hop.

Sorry about the double post, but I am a rookie.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by oralhygene
    The sad part about this whole thread is someone was threatened with violence and the thread has been about Danielle being racist, and a bunch of people trying to determine what's politically correct which is just wrong. To be honest, as a black man I am more annoyed at the 'political correctness' of society because people go to unnecessary lengths to not sound racist and a lot of these people are usually more racist behind closed doors.

I'm sure Danielle knows how to take care of herself, and that asshole will get what's coming to him one way or another. Nobody deserves to be treated the way you were and while I would get defensive because of what she said because I am a black man, I also understand. In fact I was more offended by the questioning of her character than what she actually said.

Finally I'd like to petition a stop to being called "African American", only because it is incorrect. I grew up in California, in a neighborhood with a lot of real African Americans i.e. came from Africa. My neighbor is from Kenya, and like him many of those from Africa don't like being lumped in with the ones raised in the US. On that same note and with great irony, Charlize Theron could also call herself African American more so than myself. Just American is fine, or if it fellates your ego, Black American. Calling myself African American is no better or worse than most people that call themselves Irish when the only thing they know about Ireland is Guiness.
    best post on this thread by a country mile

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Sometimes people who aren't necessarily a "racist" say and do things, that are racially insensitive. I was riding the subway home last weekend and there was a group of young Latinas talking loud and basically being obnoxious. One of the Latinas, was darker skinned and they started trying to clown her for being dark and making offensive comments loudly on a train full of Black people. However, since their racial biases are so pathological, the fact that they were making racist, derogatory comments about darker skin to their "friend", when Blacks were right in their midst is not at all unusual. I'm sure it didn't even cross their mind, like scratching an itch. The girls were all hip-hopped out, Timberlands, rap ringtones and one had cornrows. I'm sure if someone called them out, they'd get defensive about you calling them racist and would talk about all their Black friends and liking rap music, Beyonce/Jay-Z etc. Long story short, the repeated "brotha" comments were unnecessary and racially inflammatory. People have got to stop thinking people have to be KKK members to say and do racist things. Being a hardcore racist and saying or doing something racially insensitive in anger, is not at all the same, but still problematic and shouldn't be swept under the rug of denial.

What if some White guy had a problem with a Latina TS provider and started a HA thread making sarcastic "mami" references, when describing her. All you have to say is "I was threatened by a young African American man over the phone or email" (if you must use racial distinctions) and then describe the incident in detail. All the "brotha" this, "brotha" that was uncalled for. The post wreaked of racial sarcasm. I've personally known Latin and White girls who were cool acting and liberal, but over time their racial insensitivities would come to surface. Let me not start on Hillary Clinton's antics, when her campaign was on the ropes.

P.S: Danielle, even our new President Barack Obama had a grandmother that loved him totally and completely, but still made racially offensive comments about Black men. So, having sex with a Black man in a XXX movie, where you're paid or having some Black TS friends, is not the end all, be all litmus test. Some people can come into this thread and attempt to provide absolution to Danielle and try to dictate to others that her comments didn't have racist overtones, but these people aren't the arbiter of what is racially offensive. You had Black cops defending Mark Fuhrman during the initial O.J Simpson trial, when he was caught on tape making highly offensive remarks about Blacks. The white NYPD officer Justin Volpe, that sodomized Abner Louima with a plunger in precinct jail cell, was engaged to a Black woman at the time. So, I guess that makes his behavior "not racist". Unfortunately, TOOOOOO many Blacks use frivilous things like sex, liking of rap music/hip-hop culture or having a passing friendship, as being social proof that someone doesn't harbor deep-seated racist beliefs. I'm in my early 30's, but I've seen and heard enough to know that mindset is highly misguided. Black women were raped and sexualized by White men all thru history, so fuching a Black man is not a litmus test, especially if you're being paid to do it.

Gold Poster

Gold Poster

Professional Poster

Danielle i got news for you, but whites act ghetto too. I have a nephew who acts, talks and dresses like he's from the Ghetto. Being Ghetto has nothing to do with race or where you live these days, it has to do with the mindset. People CAN fake an accent or a tone on the phone. You have NO PROOF other than he sounded like a black man. I bet you can tell who's black and who's white by their online posting too, right? If a white guy posted something like "You White Motha Fucka" i mean that's got to be a black dude, right? Come on Danni. I hear my nephew say to his white friends "what's up Nigga" all the time. It's stupid and Ghetto, but whites CAN be just as or even more ghetto than black who live in the ghetto in this day and age.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	necro_1_612.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	221116