Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Junior Poster

[quote="Danielle Foxx"]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Danielle is not racist....................period

Thank you for that.

I am not a racist but I am down with the chocolate that is why I know when a " Man of African American Race" calls me. This guy was black and ghetto. Seriously sounded like he was from Detroit or South Side, possibly Compton., but I am looking through my posts to find this " Man of African Descent's " information.

You know, it's a shame that most of the time when I get a fucked up call it has to be from a black man but hey... it's the truth!

Call me a fucking racist - Truth is I am the fucking victim here - Not this fucking Prick - If he was yellow, bluarple, striped, dots, whatever!

Does this look like a woman who doesn't enjoy black dick? Take a fucking look and then shut your faces!

http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/daniel...rracial/56854/
    http://www.tube8.com/shemale/danielle-foxxx/52340/
    Got any more???

Rookie Poster

You guys are making some of valid points. As a black man I have dealt with a lot of white people who suffer from foot in mouth disease. I think the most common is the infamous “I have a lot of black friends”. They don’t realize that a friend, a real true friend, is just that, “a friend”. Real friendship transcends race, national background , religion, and all else. You see them only as a kindred spirit, a comrade, a companion. The fact that they are black, white, Jewish, Catholic, Chinese, or whatever, means you don’t really see them as a friend. These are the things, as blacks, that we learn to endure. They are unfair and hurtful, and we should rightfully seek to change things. Danielle’s use of “Brotha” was derogatory. When a black man says “brotha” to another black man it denotes unity, it says I recognize you as one and the same as myself, someone similar to me like…, well like a “brother”. Danielle used it to denote sarcasm. She took something positive and turned it into negativity. Imagine if your significant other called you ‘cuddly puss‘, then one day in an argument with someone you disliked, they finished the disagreement with “whatever you say cuddly puss”. You would be enraged over their mockery of something that is personal and special to you. That is the reason so many are upset with what she said. She is insulting everyone who uses and respects the word “brotha”, because of one asshole. It might not make sense if you are not black. Unfortunately, you can’t spend a lifetime being black, or white, and expect the other to see life as you have. The thing to do is to state that you find it offensive, and move on. If the other person cares, then they will refrain, from doing or saying things of that nature. The truth is, they probably won’t, because the reality is no one really gives a fuck about anyone except themselves. Danielle doesn’t care who she offended. She cares only about the issue that directly affect her. Then again…, why should she care. No one gives a fuck about her. She started a thread about a threat to her personal safety and 11 pages later, we are still debating her terminology. I have been offended over the years by a few things Danielle has said, as well as many others. I don’t know if they are prejudiced, or just racially insensitive. I don’t know any of them personally, so I don’t care. If I was however, of a mind to find out, or perhaps try and change their way of thinking I would do it on a separate thread at another time. Think about this logically. We have spent 11 pages berating this woman on how insensitive she is to our feelings, yet no one wants to show sensitivity to her for the fact that her safety was put at risk. I believe the word is hypocrisy. Perhaps we can change her way of thinking, perhaps not, but instead of telling her how she should be, why not show her by being a little more supportive of her problem. Prejudice or not, I don’t think anyone deserves to be threatened, and if anyone here believes that her use of “Brotha” outweighs her health and personal safety, you should be flunked from morality and ethics class, and you really need to shut the fuck up.

I’m sorry that wasn’t nice,

but for real…, shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jape
    We have spent 11 pages berating this woman on how insensitive she is to our feelings, yet no one wants to show sensitivity to her for the fact that her safety was put at risk. I believe the word is hypocrisy. Perhaps we can change her way of thinking, perhaps not, but instead of telling her how she should be, why not show her by being a little more supportive of her problem.
    Wrong. Plenty of us denounced the guy's actions, we suggested Danielle report the call to the proper authorities. There's no excuse for making threatening calls. Please take the time to browse through the posts before making blanket statements.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You guys keep bumping this thread just because you're all waiting to hear the rest of Danielles story about her cleaning her dads magnum. Just admit it, already.

Junior Poster

Wanted to Chime in. I don't think Danielle is a racist, but there was no need to mention this person's race. Every race has good and bad people. A person's race or skin color has nothing to do with the way they behave. There are many white males who are rapists, child molesters, like the many Catholic priests out there, and drug dealers/users out there. It is not fair that Latino, African-Americans, and Asians are judged by the actions of certain members of their race, while white males in American society aren't.

In words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., JUDGE A MAN BY THE CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER, NOT HIS SKIN COLOR.

THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING RACE INTO THIS DISCUSION. THIS PERSON WAS JUST RUDE AND OFFENSIVE, NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. LET US ALL JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR CHARACTER, NOT RACE.

Junior Poster

Wanted to Chime in. I don't think Danielle is a racist, but there was no need to mention this person's race. Every race has good and bad people. A person's race or skin color has nothing to do with the way they behave. There are many white males who are rapists, child molesters, like the many Catholic priests out there, and drug dealers/users out there. It is not fair that Latino, African-Americans, and Asians are judged by the actions of certain members of their race, while white males in American society aren't.

In words of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., JUDGE A MAN BY THE CONTENT OF HIS CHARACTER, NOT HIS SKIN COLOR.

THERE WAS NO NEED TO BRING RACE INTO THIS DISCUSION. THIS PERSON WAS JUST RUDE AND OFFENSIVE, NOT BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN COLOR. LET US ALL JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON THEIR CHARACTER, NOT RACE.

Rookie Poster

I know plenty of women who would suck a black mans dick for some money. Even though they hate blacks, before you trip I am half black, but most of my fellow "brothas" don't acknowledge this because I don't "sound" black. The point is, if someone is racist big fucking deal. It's a part of life.

Silver Poster

I see Miss Danielle Foxx is at it again, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jape
    Danielle’s use of “Brotha” was derogatory. When a black man says “brotha” to another black man it denotes unity, it says I recognize you as one and the same as myself, someone similar to me like…, well like a “brother”. Danielle used it to denote sarcasm. She took something positive and turned it into negativity. Danielle doesn’t care who she offended. She cares only about the issue that directly affect her.
    One day I was in school and this girl said she was mixed race. I said... "Oh you are mulata" She took a huge offense to that but in Brasil we call people of mixed race Mulata. She said the word was negative... I am like... Fuck you crazy bitch! lol

How do you know what I intended to say or meant to sound like when I used the word brotha? I was not being offensive, I am not a racist, all of the bullshit everyone usually says about me when I start talking about race.

When I was little we had a July Party in our school. Kinda like a dance. I was about 7 years old and I had this Mulata friend Beatriz and she usually got called the N word because Brasil is really behind on things. My mom asked me to ask her out to the dance and I did. My mom raised me well. I don't have to answer to anyone who thinks I am not his or her sister because trully we are all from some sort of black / african descent.

I am gonna say this once and for the last time - I AM NOT A RACIST YOU FUCKING CRACK HEADS

I don't fucking know what it is like to be black or to have endured what the race has. But I encountered plenty of prejudice in my life and for anyone to deny the fact that a huge percent of black men have bad temper is just plain stupid.

Ughhhhhhh this is pointless

TO THE BLACK MAN WHO THREATENED ME OVER THE PHONE - COULD YOU PLEASE SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD? Cause I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

I'm surprised that someone hasn't blamed Vicki Richer for disguising her voice and making the call...