Silver Poster

Default Ever date some one who only gives you bad news?

Ring ring ring....Yes?.....oh this happened or that happened or some one cut me off and people are stupid....good morning....
    Bitch shut the fuck up! It's fucking 9:30 in the fucking morning, I'm about to start a good day....and you call me with either bitching or bad news?
    Fuck!
    OH THIS BITCH DRIVES ME NUTS! I NEED TO DUMP HER SORRY KANKELED ASS! SAVE MY SELF SHIT LOADS ON THERAPY AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS!

"How you doin!"

Silver Poster

Dump that Bitch, Dump that Bitch, Dump that bitch, sorry I know the feeling, not my girlfriend but so called friends. That shit is annoying

Lifemember

Rookie Poster

Yes, we all know how pathetically early NINE-THIRTY A.M. is ... join the real, working world dude.

Senior Member Junior Poster kalina's Avatar

Default Re: Ever date some one who only gives you bad news?

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    Ring ring ring....Yes?.....oh this happened or that happened or some one cut me off and people are stupid....good morning....
    Bitch shut the fuck up! It's fucking 9:30 in the fucking morning, I'm about to start a good day....and you call me with either bitching or bad news?
    Fuck!
    OH THIS BITCH DRIVES ME NUTS! I NEED TO DUMP HER SORRY KANKELED ASS! SAVE MY SELF SHIT LOADS ON THERAPY AND ANTIDEPRESSANTS!
    I have one better. One of my friends calls me up almost every hour to complain about the traffic or the weather or stupid . Apparently, she doesn't like anything but white people (how she gets along with me, I don't know) so she pokes fun of anything people eat that's not red meat. She then asks me what the traffic is like between such and such places because I'm usually always on the Internet. I always tell her there are zero traffic incidents even though there might be something. One time I told her that there was 0.5 traffic incidents (on traffic.com, >3 is bad) and she started complaining, so I said... WAIT! There are now zero and then she was okay with it. She complains about her work all the time to me and it's always the same things... "my secretary's a fat lazy shit, my father is a douchebag, my idiot clients aren't paying me, etc." She's a plumber by day so maybe that has something to do with it.

For some reason, I think it's part of life to have this one person who's always complaining so you know that your life can't ever be so bad

Quote Originally Posted by kalina
    Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    Fuck!
    I have one better. One of my friends calls me up almost every hour to complain about the traffic or the weather or stupid . Apparently, she doesn't like anything but white people (how she gets along with me, I don't know) so she pokes fun of anything people eat that's not red meat. She then asks me what the traffic is like between such and such places because I'm usually always on the Internet. I always tell her there are zero traffic incidents even though there might be something. One time I told her that there was 0.5 traffic incidents (on traffic.com, >3 is bad) and she started complaining, so I said... WAIT! There are now zero and then she was okay with it. She complains about her work all the time to me and it's always the same things... "my secretary's a fat lazy shit, my father is a douchebag, my idiot clients aren't paying me, etc." She's a plumber by day so maybe that has something to do with it.

For some reason, I think it's part of life to have this one person who's always complaining so you know that your life can't ever be so bad
    Sounds interesting,I think your friend would like fwy 101 or 134 traffic in ventura -MAD TRAFFIC

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Veteran Poster

Oh, she's a plumber...well, that explains everything!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kalina

Just be glad you aren't fucking her. No this girl isn't racist but shit.....I was away on business this past week....not one fucking email saying how much she missed me. 5 voice messages about how bad the traffic was and 4 text messages about how bored she was at work.
    I almost walked into the ocean!

"How you doin!"