Rookie Poster

Default Any Melbournian tranny's here?

I thought I'd post in the personals about wanting to meet a tranny(sex not priority)however didn't want to come over as another desperado looking for a one nighter to relieve himself of certain animal instincts.
    I'd like to know just how to meet up with someone from Melbourne,I must state emphatically that I'm very shy and the club scene has never been my thing as I've always felt out of place as i found people just too pretentious.

I'm not just talking about your typical "I'm a hot guy and once you've been with me you'll want more"usual crap,far from it,I'm average in every way,but have been told I'm very cute and really want to actually meet a tranny have a cup of coffee maybe a movie,you know..just a good time and then if both parties are comfortable then let things evolve.
    It's just every time I think I've found someone online,inevitably they turn out to be prostitutes.
    So c'mon any Melbournians looking to entertain or be entertained by a fellow Melbournian,or at least can someone point me in the right direction to ultimately meet up with a classy tranny.

Thanks y'all

Rookie Poster

Anyone?