Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

You're both incredibly hot!

Insert funny quote here

Junior Poster

hot. nuff said

twitter- kmodivxx

Those are some amazing shots. Why did you let someone ruin them by over photoshopping them? .... (sigh)

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Faldur
    Those are some amazing shots. Why did you let someone ruin them by over photoshopping them? .... (sigh)
    lol they arent over photoshopped.lol its called good lighting. but whatever. if anyone looks good it must be photoshopped right? if thats what u think then thats what u think. you have never seen me or mandy in person so how can u judge.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseflo
    lol they arent over photoshopped.lol its called good lighting. but whatever. if anyone looks good it must be photoshopped right? if thats what u think then thats what u think. you have never seen me or mandy in person so how can u judge.
    True. Lighting is awesome. I look much better in my picture than in reality, and it wasn't photoshopped at all. I'm good with photoshop, but only at the point of making wicked effects, not correcting a real picture. The good lighting of the room from the bay window and the flash of the camera is what makes the picture look good.

Junior Poster

Great pics you two............The action shot is sooooooooooooooo HOT !!!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedFlower
    True. Lighting is awesome. I look much better in my picture than in reality, and it wasn't photoshopped at all. I'm good with photoshop, but only at the point of making wicked effects, not correcting a real picture. The good lighting of the room from the bay window and the flash of the camera is what makes the picture look good.
    thank you. FINALLY someone who know just because u look good doesnt mean its photoshopped.my photographer is a high fashion photographer who knows about lighting etc plus we both looked really good that day.thank you for backing me up. big kiss.

thank you. FINALLY someone who know just because u look good doesnt mean its photoshopped.my photographer is a high fashion photographer who knows about lighting etc plus we both looked really good that day.thank you for backing me up. big kiss.
    But lighting can have the opposite effects : show flaws that are not normally visible in, let's say, a movie. For my personnal experience, I was just lucky. The place has a lot of big windows. I was just lucky that my pictures are okay, since I took them myself with a simple camera.

But I'm sure you both look great every days!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    So mandy is the first TS to top you ?
    yes mandy was the first ts to top me ever. i chose her as she was very nice to me and i thought she was a great person plus we didnt get to work together in the cheerleader movie.,
    Nice nice... you know alot of people gon think you just lost your virginity ? lol

I want to be nice to you

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

very hot. looks like you both had a great time. thanks for sharing the HOT pics