Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho
    It's not fukking them you should be afraid of, be afraid of the "Handbag"...Fuck knows what they keep in there!
    Bowling balls, brass knuckles, and the heaviest item of all: The Victoria's Secret Gift Cards!

Sammy, at least you're giving it thought. Sorry to hear about the homophobia, though. Most queers are relatively harmless if you can keep them out of your kitchen and away from the drapes.

Sometimes I feel like this is as gay as i'm willing to get,
    Of course, it goes to the myriad definitions of what is 'gay' as regards our gurls. Some, like myself, don't play with the labels. We are what we are, like who we like, end of story. Some guys here define themselves as 'straight', but drool over the gurls. Many would not consider an interest in T-gurls to be 'straight'.

Good luck in your soul-searching.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Oh just go for it dude, you only live once. Once you actually suck a cock or take one in the ass, I guarrantee you will love it. If you find out you like it so much that you start having sex with guys, who really cares. It doesn't make you less of a man.

your orientation never changes. all you're doing now is surpressing your urges. that doesn't make you less gay, just in denial

you are what you are

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    your orientation never changes. all you're doing now is surpressing your urges. that doesn't make you less gay, just in denial

you are what you are
    Not if he prays hard enough and goes to revival
    Just look at Ted Haggard.

Quote Originally Posted by phobun
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody

you are what you are
    Not if he prays hard enough and goes to revival
    Just look at Ted Haggard.
    yea, Haggard got "cured" of his gayness. now he's a bottom just occasionally

Professional Poster

It must suck to be an adult and not be able to do whatever you want with your body or anothers for fear of a label. life is too short.

Rookie Poster

There is nothing wrong with it. No need to really put a label on it. If it's right it's right. Good lovin is hard to find, act on it when you can

5 Star Poster

This gay/straight debate drives me (and everyone else here crazy--yet its always hard NOT to weigh in..
    Im attracted to Tgirls--big time
    and i dont care HOW many people here cal me a faggot...I know myself--and i am a straight as can be..
    Firstly--i consider myself very sexually open and if i wanted to fuck a guy--id do it TODAY why not??
    i have NO judgments at all about...i simply domt want to do it..
    why do people feel the NEED to tell you that you secretly do!!!??
    now--to take it one step further and say "well--if you like tgrils--THATS already gay"--well--i dont think so..

I once read a famous phycologists wriitngs about sexual oriantation--and she said something very interesting...a good barometer of sexual orientation is who you'd like to cuddle up with and nest with..
    if you dream of being ina an apartment--making a home.snuggling /kissing with a man--then youre gay...if youre romantic desires/magnetic pull is for a woman--youre st8
    I--for one--am not afraid to say that the whole mystique of a ts is the cock--i want the cock...Why?? because its sexy--its nasty--its powerful--and the thought of playing with it is sexy and hot..and anal pentration/stimulation is both sexy and intense--and also stmuating on a purely physical level
    but that COCK has to be attacthed to a woman--why?? because i dont LIKE MEN..its simple...i know i speak for many here...why do people feel the need to challenge it?
    On the other hand--there are clearly some guy here who roll both ways..
    they like trannies--they like girls--and they'll fuck a guy too.
    cool for them--theyre BI--but jot everybody falls under that category..

let me give you one last example...the other day iw as walking down Bleeker Street and there were two hot women outside a club.smoking..i was watching them as i apporached and all of a sudden--she spit on the sidewalk..I stopped in my tracks..i almost came in my pants...it was just nasty and sexy to me...she did it again..i stood there for like 1o minutes and watched her do it over and over again (ok--im weird but thats not the point)
    when i see a GUY spit on the sidewalk--i have to suppress the urge to PUKE..
    why?? you figure it out.............
    thats how i KNOW im not gay

Junior Poster

Default Re: Admire Ts but afraid to fuck them ?

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    girls do say lots of things to keep the guys feeling comfortable... and then i came along and shit all over that sugar coated dream
    J.J. You make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i dont think most ts think men into ts women are fags but i cant speak for them .... just myself

and i dont think men into transexuals are fags.... but i do think a good portion of men on this and other TS boards are a lot more open to the idea that they arent likely to hook up w/ actual 24/7 hot trannies so they lower their standards and often times that means theyll take a small framed man in makeup to justify their ease into full on faggotry
    a spectrum of motives
    A lot of denial
    If you are into Ts then you are into:
    female
    women
    the fairer sex etc.
    Men do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR YOU.

But,
    [b]Um, here's lillo' me with my thick long throbbing cock poking out
    ...& you stare, mouth goes dry, & those thoughts come back .....
    & you reach out to touch & caress me

Well you're not EXACTLY STRAIGHT are you?
    I mean...
    But does it really matter anyway.

honestly its cool
    & so should you all be, as well

{{{{hugs}}}}