Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Admire Ts but afraid to fuck them ?

Sometimes I feel like this is as gay as i'm willing to get, just feasting with my eyes and never get in real contact with a TS.

As turned on as I get by their beauty, spectacular bodies, I can never see myself crossing the line.

Maybe it has alot to do with my homophobia towards gay people

A few ts have gotten to really like (love) me in the past, but our relationship never materialize into anything great.

I don't smile much

Junior Poster

Default Re: Admire Ts but afraid to fuck them ?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy2
    Sometimes I feel like this is as gay as i'm willing to get,

So according to you, transgendered women and the men who like them are gay? Can't wait to see what the girls have to say about this....
    Well I would say if a man should suck a ts dick, get fucked by a ts, and fuck a ts he is closer to being gay than being straight.

The girls will say anything to keep the gay guys feeling comfortable, but deep down most ts prolly think these guys are fags.

I don't smile much

Gold Poster

Sometimes I feel like this is as gay as i'm willing to get, just feasting with my eyes and never get in real contact with a TS.

As turned on as I get by their beauty, spectacular bodies, I can never see myself crossing the line.

A few ts have gotten to really like (love) me in the past, but our relationship never materialize into anything great.

Are you crazy ?you think looking at a transgender women makes someone gay? I really think you are doing them a favor by staying away as you said yourself your homophobic.

5 Star Poster

We live in a physical world. Taking it to the extremes, compare a transsexual who acts like a woman, talks like a woman, thinks like a woman, but unfortunately has a penis. At the other end of the scale you have scouse chick, whos every sentence includes the word 'fuck', drinks pints, pisses in the street & generally ends the night collapsed down a back alley with her knickers round her ankles & covered in vomit.

The choice is yours

Professional Poster

Sammy, thats a real bummer that you feel that way. I can tell you from experience that once you date a nice TS girl, you will never want to date a GG again.
    I'm not talking about buying some time from a working girl, but really dating and having an intimate relationship. like having fun together as well as sex and really getting to know the girl.
    Cross the line and give it a try. You wont regret it.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

OK, but you are here on HA, a tg site, so you are attracted to tgs, you must fantasize about them. So, according to your logic, you are less straight than men who only like ggs right?

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Sometimes I feel like this is as gay as i'm willing to get,

So according to you, transgendered women and the men who like them are gay? Can't wait to see what the girls have to say about this....
    Well I would say if a man should suck a ts dick, get fucked by a ts, and fuck a ts he is closer to being gay than being straight.

The girls will say anything to keep the gay guys feeling comfortable, but deep down most ts prolly think these guys are fags.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

It's not fukking them you should be afraid of, be afraid of the "Handbag"...Fuck knows what they keep in there!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Your missing out buddy!!

Platinum Poster

i would agree a man willing to do those things w/ a ts is closer to being on the gay side then he was before he did those things but i wouldnt say that makes him more of a gay man than a straight man

girls do say lots of things to keep the guys feeling comfortable... and then i came along and shit all over that sugar coated dream

i dont think most ts think men into ts women are fags but i cant speak for them .... just myself

and i dont think men into transexuals are fags.... but i do think a good portion of men on this and other TS boards are a lot more open to the idea that they arent likely to hook up w/ actual 24/7 hot trannies so they lower their standards and often times that means theyll take a small framed man in makeup to justify their ease into full on faggotry

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

LMAO

stay behind your keyboard. its better for all involved.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P