Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default are you fags watching....

american idol?? lol lame asses!!!

i hope another cd comes on the show so you guys can say shes gorgeous and i can laugh when "she" claims "i dont wanna be a girl" lol

Veteran Poster

I dont watch that faggot shit

haha

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Professional Poster

LOL, I must be a total FAGGOT!!!!! I have been watching it for about and hour now. I dont usually watch it after the weed out the bad ones. But I think its funny as all hell to see someone that totally sucks, but they think they are all that. Its good entertainment value. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dan_drade
    LOL, I must be a total FAGGOT!!!!! I have been watching it for about and hour now. I dont usually watch it after the weed out the bad ones. But I think its funny as all hell to see someone that totally sucks, but they think they are all that. Its good entertainment value. LOL
    couldnt agree more

last time i watched a show from all the way through was when kelly clarkson won

the showcase shows are the best

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by haffASS
    I can't bring myself to watch that shit, especially the bad ones. Somehow I feel the proxy shame that they should be feeling for exploiting themselves
    ROTFL I agree with you and I feel the "Proxy Shame" as well, but I sill get a good laugh over it. It's funny to me how some people can be so bad that they make us feel bad for them and even feel shame for them. But then the get pissed off and tell everyone that the show sucks because they did not make it. I wonder if any of their friends or family ever recorded them and force them to sit and listen to themselves.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster

its on again

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    its on again
    Please do not call me the f-word, but I love the early part of AI's season. It's comedy gold. Listening to so many bad singers, who think they can sing and then they have the audacity to argue with the judges! Funny stuff. Must see TV.

Rookie Poster

I dont think that skank Britney Spears would make it past the 1st round, Simon would rip her apart. Can you sing Jen? Would you wear a 2 piece bathing suit like that one contestant did if you auditioned?

Rookie Poster

And he gets called a faggot in 3, 2, 1...