Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by muhmuh
    Quote Originally Posted by sunairco
    can be batshit, ferociously crazy and dangerous sonofabitches if you piss them off
    only if youre batshit crazy enough to have a male chow
    From my experience the females tempers are worse,hold grudges,have shorter fuses and fly into blind rages. (Sound human?) Males are generally a little larger, but seem mellower and little more predictable. That said, I had a pair of cantankerous chows that were around 80 lbs, two cats and my two daughters and myself living in a tiny claustophobic garage apartment. Never a problem with the kids or the cats. I always felt safe with the girls at home with them.

Platinum Poster

as far as JRT's go.... as well as most small dogs... the female is the more dominant and the alpha male

when adopting a JRT you have to go through all this stuff and they ask if you already have a JRT and then say you can ..."should" ... only have one of each sex bc the females are so aggressive

Welsh corgis are the right answer here

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I've had the following dogs growing up:

American Eskimo:

Shih Tzu:

Pekingese:

Pomeranian:

To name a few..

~Kisses.

HTG

aww those are all cute hara but which one tastes the best??

rotflmao

j/k
    lol I see a racist jab.. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you, hun I never ate any dogs. I was raised a CITY girl (not the barrios) and my family can afford to feed us well. Oh and by the way, those dogs are expensive $$!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Default Re: What's your favorite dog?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Comically mine would be a beagle [huge Snoopy fan/addict]

To own I'd love to own an Alaskan Malamute

but due to allergies I'd be forced to own something with shorter hair

so most likely I'd own a pittbull terrier

or a Rottweiler

I'm leaning towards the Rotty, just a cool ass dog to have around all day
    I had a purebred husky and so did my sister she wanted him. So I said eh.Why, to breed.So regretably i gave HIM to her. and now she is selling the pups for 1500 each. Full blooded Husky.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sunairco
    From my experience the females tempers are worse,hold grudges,have shorter fuses and fly into blind rages. (Sound human?) Males are generally a little larger, but seem mellower and little more predictable.
    hm complete opposite from my experience
    the only chows ive ever known to be problematic were males all the females i know including the one i grew up with were very peacful (except for growling at anyone who isnt a family member but thats what makes them chows)

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Default turkish kangal.

the kangal is the strong, loyal and brave sheep dog. they are killing wolves and now they are using to prevent sheeps and cows from cheetahs in south africa. its my favourite. best dog in the world
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wwwresimcitycom_kopek_resimleri_2_2_179.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	222367  

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Favorite dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Favorite dog? Any dog that's adopted from a shelter, not purchased from a breeder. If you must have a purebred dog, you can find them available for adoption also. All you have to do is make the effort and you'll save the life of an extremely grateful dog.
    Gotta agree here, though Annie and I favor cats as pets (all of ours have been rescues).

Me, I like the smaller working breeds, especially terriers (Jack Russell, Norwich and Wheaton) and Corgis...

Some of my all time favorite dog was my Queensland Heeler, or Australian Cattle Dogs. Playful as hell, Loyal, Intelligent, I miss my old one.

Below that is my dog now, a Miniature Pinscher (I think). Someone dumped him a couple years ago, so I took him in. He's a good pup, girls dig him
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_8bd73148286845f7864c6282500aa969_154.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	223820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2283796527_a078cd26c0_214.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	223821  

I don't like white people either.

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

RIGHT HERE
    Attached Images Attached Images