Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran Poster

Default Kelly shore....plastic skin?

Kelly pay no mind to this thread... you looked great on saturday! Like I said, better and better, everytime I see you! And takes notes ladies... Kelly was WASHEDFACED on saturday, and stilll let the girls have!

Junior Poster

^^^^^^^^^^Thanks girl everytime I see you, you are so fun to hang with and so beautiful!!!!! Girl that dress you were wearing the other night was everything!

Junior Poster

This is one of the most mean-spirited threads of all time. Seems to me that the girl is in the process of forging into a big league with real cameras that act as microscopes. Not too many hold up under those conditions and she;s determined to conquer that. And she will.

Being funny or even worse, trying to be funny at an innocent person's expense is simply not funny and the tool of a sick demented person. Many girls' lives here are difficult and often times impossible so why no compassion? Sick fuck.

I don't see it that way. Most people here consider Kelly to be beautiful... mainly because she is.
    The point is that anyone would forgive her a pimple, a wrinkle or a mole. I for one prefer a more realistic looking picture over Photoshop carnage.

And there is something in between mild retouching and 'select skin tones-> max gaussian blur'.

Insert funny quote here