Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Hara Kiri has been around in Japan for a long time. I guess old habits die hard.

Last I looked, just a few years ago, the world's highest suicide rate by nation was Finland. Within the US, it was Navajos.

I don't have a problem with people committing suicide. I just wish there was a mechanism for them to prepay for cleaning up the mess.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Population control is a good thing.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

I hope it doesn't catch on here.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    I hope it doesn't catch on here.
    That all depends on who catches it...

Auto-determination is the only righteous choice for humanity... As opposed to some scientific technocracy rooted in eugenics; indiscriminately soft killing populations. Oh yeah, Chef thinks that is great and somehow won't affect him or his loved ones....

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Auto-determination is the only righteous choice for humanity... As opposed to some scientific technocracy rooted in eugenics; indiscriminately soft killing populations. Oh yeah, Chef thinks that is great and somehow won't affect him or his loved ones....
    Transmission recieved; you may return to your tinfoil bunker, Kaczynski.

Yeah, i am a regular old Kaczynski because I take issue with forced population control... You are a freakin mental retard

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Suicide has something to do with population control? Huh??? The psychobabble & political conspiriatorial leaps in here are amazing.

Ok then. While we're at it, let's reclassify anorexia nervosa as an overdeveloped sense of vanity.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Junior Poster

Population control!! How about if someone walked up to you and shot you in the face with a 12 gauge. Is it just human population control? Damn your statement was cold hearted! Imagine how bad you must feel about yourself to do such a thing? And this is coming from a southern redneck with a tree and a rope.