Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by plankton
    Population control!! How about if someone walked up to you and shot you in the face with a 12 gauge. Is it just human population control?
    I think not. That would be murder. Shooting youself in the face however would be self-inflicted population control, auto-determination as nutjob Nino calls it, or suicide if you will. Shooting yourself in the face and surviving might just get you a Darwin award. Either way I wish you the best of luck my planktonic friend! Bon voyage!

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

You're the "nutjob" Chefmike. Oh wait, no, I'm sorry, whatever you say is the end all be all of any conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Wow! That sounds a lot like capitulation.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hippifried
    Wow! That sounds a lot like capitulation.
    hehe...sure does...albeit a bit bitter sounding...perhaps Obama's glorious victory for the people has discouraged Nino to the point of turning in his tinfoil hat and taking down his Ted Kaczynski poster...who knows, he may have even shut down his meth lab...if so, that should help ease the paranoid rants that are his forte...

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Quote Originally Posted by plankton
    Population control!! How about if someone walked up to you and shot you in the face with a 12 gauge. Is it just human population control?
    I think not. That would be murder. Shooting youself in the face however would be self-inflicted population control, auto-determination as nutjob Nino calls it, or suicide if you will. Shooting yourself in the face and surviving might just get you a Darwin award. Either way I wish you the best of luck my planktonic friend! Bon voyage!
    Point conceded. I guess i was to emotional at the time. That being said...I actually know someone who did shoot themselves in the face with a 12 gauge. He somehow only succeeded in blowing half his face off. Although my first thought when i heard of the shooting was "that fucking idiot" . I still can't help but feel bad for him. He has since undergone 7 surgeries and loves life . Go figure. This is a true story.

I knew (past tense) a guy who put a shotgun in his mouth on the brand new living room sofa of his sister's brand new house.
    His widow told me about it. Her final comment was:
    "Inconsiderate to the bitter end."

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Platinum Poster

Reminds me of my dad's next door neighbor long ago. He was a cop who hung himself from a tree in the backyard, right where his wife and son could find him. If he insisted on hanging himself, he could have done it at one of the many beautiful parks or forests nearby, or driven his car into the woods and sucked on the muffler, or better yet eaten his revolver in the time honored tradition of suicidal cops.