Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Why do people get called haters for stating their honest opinon. I dont find wendy attractive at all but I'm sure theirs other guys that do. No need for the name calling

Because this thread is not about "do you think Wendy is pretty" it was a thread of my friends, peers and fans sending Congrats and assholes like you want to use "its my opinion" as an escuse to be a hard ass.

Point taken now move on!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    congrats i suppose, but the obvious choice was Kimber James, right? she was BY FAR the most talked about tgirl of 2008, had like 3 dvds come out, plus she had a huge internet only catalog. thought she'd win for sure
    I don't think she was even nominated or eligible?
    Did the first Babysitters she was in come out in 08 or late 07?
    Our release and the newer Babysitters were after the cut off date - so even if the 1st was eligible, that would have been 1 release (although the amount of releases isn't important). Allanah won with I think only 1 release that year and Gia maybe only had 1 or 2 on the year she won.

The internet only catalogue is irrelevant also as it's specifically DVD. Natassia Dreams won the "internet only" award.
    yeah, babysitters 4 came out in 2007, whoops. i guess all the stuff kimber did besides babysitters 8 and her buddy wood dvd was internet. :/

i don't know, i guess AVN judges tranny performer of the year way different than female performer of the year (won by jenna haze, who was in god knows how many dvds in 2008, at least 25-35)

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Junior Poster

^^^ ggs have a lot more companies to work for Mac Hine. There's about 13 companies here if that that film transsexuals.

Default aww

Thanks to everyone

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshore.net
    Well guess what she won, get over it. Its done they made the decision. Its not going to change.

I think its so tasteless on how some of you act on this board. I am sorry, but it just is. The fact someone had to sign up on a phoney name to say what they they thought "needed to be said" needs to grow a backbone and say it on their own name.

Kisses

Kelly
    WTF?! People can voice their honest opinions! You guys need to get over it. I think posters have been extremely cordial. I have a backbone, I just choose to keep my comments to myself, but posts like yours make it hard to bite my tongue!!!
    Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

^^^ ggs have a lot more companies to work for Mac Hine. There's about 13 companies here if that that film transsexuals.
    sure, i get that. i'm just trying to figure what criteria the judge(s) used for the voting.

actually i don't really care lol. wendy, if an "AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year" banner on your website helps you sell more subscriptions, more power to you :P

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Well guess what she won, get over it. Its done they made the decision. Its not going to change.

I think its so tasteless on how some of you act on this board. I am sorry, but it just is. The fact someone had to sign up on a phoney name to say what they they thought "needed to be said" needs to grow a backbone and say it on their own name.

Kisses

Kelly
    WTF?! People can voice their honest opinions! You guys need to get over it. I think posters have been extremely cordial. I have a backbone, I just choose to keep my comments to myself, but posts like yours make it hard to bite my tongue!!!
    Now, animosity aside, please step outside of your little box and imagine how the average person who is outside of the industry might feel when a girl who has admitted, in extreme understatement, that she doesn't appeal to everyone, is named performer of the year. The average person would assume a performer to be "one who performs in films". So all that 1st to open a store, 1st to anything is irrelevant. Since it is an annual award, the average person would think a candidates hard work over the past 5 years is irrelevant also. The average person would think the top performer would be the one everyone was clamoring about, and for most, that's not Wendy. That's all. It's a logical response, so stop being so damn defensive!!

Default YEAH!

Congrats Wendy!

This was my first year attending the AVN and I would have loved to had gotten the chance to meet you!

Thanks Steven and Buddy for inviting me to your party and to all the girls:

Natassia Dreams
    Foxxxy
    Celeste
    Kelly Shore
    Jesse
    Jessica Host
    Holly Sweet
    Yasmine Lee
    Jamie Page

It was a pleasure partying with all of you and thanks for being so sweet to me. You are all loads of wild XXX fun and I havnt partied till 6AM in a long time and I couldnt have picked a better crowd to be with to celebrate your win Wendy!

Congratulations once again darling you are the winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix

Kisses

Kelly
    I wasn't speaking of you, I was speaking of the person that had 6 posts under his/her belt.................Secondly again its about your performance not just your LOOKS! Your uniqueness. Yes you are allowed to have your opinion, but being flat out rude in my opinion is tasteless and I stand by that.