Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Hmmm uhm how does this award work because would'nt you technically be the 2008 winner and not 2009 since this year is still an infant year?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

ok let's not let it go your head you didn't win most attracive.

Wow is this the AVN's or a drag pageant?lol

Rookie Poster

Y'all need a HA award
    Most likely to stab you:
    Most likely to be the next hottest mainstream star:
    Most likely to get kicked out of forum next??
    Most likely to challenge wendy for her title next year??
    Most likely to get the operation?
    Most likely to get married?
    Biggest ego:
    Most likely to get shot down by mimi alyssa and tsntx all in the same day: ME (I'll just fill that one in)
    Y'all get the point and probably have already done it

congrats i suppose, but the obvious choice was Kimber James, right? she was BY FAR the most talked about tgirl of 2008, had like 3 dvds come out, plus she had a huge internet only catalog. thought she'd win for sure

Last edited by JHANIAH L0VE Sep 17, 2009 2:00 am

I haven't gone to the AVNs or Internext for a while now. I have been reading the reports from various talent about how they can really see how bad the economy is from the lack of fans who have shown up for AVN. But is it the economy's fault if the company throwing an event has been so greedy that they have squeezed the life out of it? As an event, AVN/Internext has totally sucked for years now because AVN has ruined it, and they have always treated the trans community like the red headed stepchild.

I think it's very telling that Grooby Production's "table" was outside the event and better that way.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    congrats i suppose, but the obvious choice was Kimber James, right? she was BY FAR the most talked about tgirl of 2008, had like 3 dvds come out, plus she had a huge internet only catalog. thought she'd win for sure
    Kimber will probably win next year, I predict she will be the hottest most sought after TS star this year. And Kelly Shore too. But the thing with Kimber is she doesn't have to spam her videos, she already has a large fan base.

Junior Poster

Well guess what she won, get over it. Its done they made the decision. Its not going to change.

I think its so tasteless on how some of you act on this board. I am sorry, but it just is. The fact someone had to sign up on a phoney name to say what they they thought "needed to be said" needs to grow a backbone and say it on their own name.

Kisses

Kelly

Wendy won. You don't have to join the parade, but you don't have to rain on it either. Whether you agree with it or not, the point of this thread and the polite thing to do was to offer congratulations. It is possible to disagree without denigrating. Can't you guys express an opinion that someone else should have won, without being so negative and personal?

FK

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Hine
    I don't think she was even nominated or eligible?
    Did the first Babysitters she was in come out in 08 or late 07?
    Our release and the newer Babysitters were after the cut off date - so even if the 1st was eligible, that would have been 1 release (although the amount of releases isn't important). Allanah won with I think only 1 release that year and Gia maybe only had 1 or 2 on the year she won.

The internet only catalogue is irrelevant also as it's specifically DVD. Natassia Dreams won the "internet only" award.