Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Congratulations Wendy!

Congrats Wendy!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Meh I dont really care but congrats Wendy.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Professional Poster

Congrats----Wendy

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Well done Wendy. FINALLY!!!!

To the detractor (with 5 posts ... can we get an IP check mods to see who it really is???) , it's not based on popularity - it's a judges decision and Wendy had produced and starred in a fairly unique DVD this year with her Interracial Gangbang.

The first year Wendy stays at home for the AVN's - she wins!

Allanah, I'm sure you got sick of my calls all night asking where you were. I hope everything is ok in Florida.

A wild night, I camped out at the bar in the Mandalay Bay - with PK Vegas, Ecstatic, Buddy Wood and TS Jesse ... throughout the night we were joined by Mia Isabella, Yasmin Lee, Natassia Dreams, Jessica Host, Kelly Shore, Celeste, Jamie Page, Carmen & a bunch of others. Turned into a pretty wild night and my $1800 bar bill, was cheaper than a table at the AVN and a lot more fun!

Photos to follow ...

Yes Allanah, I hope your family is ok... sending my good wishes and prayers

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Default aww

LOL yes I did get a drunken congrats from Seanchai at 5 or 6 in the morning, but it did make me smile over the top of my already huge smile!

Sorry I missed the awards but it was nice being at home with friends and family!

Allanah has already stepped up to the plate to throw me a Victory party, details to follow!

Again THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU to all!

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

To the detractor (with 5 posts ... can we get an IP check mods to see who it really is???) , it's not based on popularity - it's a judges decision and Wendy had produced and starred in a fairly unique DVD this year with her Interracial Gangbang.
    So one gangbang equals performer of the year? What the fuck? Who were the fucking judges?

The way you're all acting is bizarre, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There were many, many more active performers this year (and in my opinion much, much hotter) that got screwed over due some pretty obvious shenanigans.

Run all the IP checks you want, who cares. I'm the only honest person in this thread.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS GOOD MAN
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

So one gangbang equals performer of the year? What the fuck? Who were the fucking judges?

The way you're all acting is bizarre, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. There were many, many more active performers this year (and in my opinion much, much hotter) that got screwed over due some pretty obvious shenanigans.

Run all the IP checks you want, who cares. I'm the only honest person in this thread.

No,you're not the ONLY honest person on the thread,I HONESTLY meant congrats---WENDY