Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Junior Poster

Default Re: And the AVN 2009 Transsexual Performer Of The Year is...

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Oh My... Oh my,,, Oh my Im STILL recooping from this weekend! It pure pure MADNESS! I personally would just like to forget about friday nite... I had partied, with Buddy, Foxxy, jamie Page, Jesse, Carmen Moore. And oh the things we got into that nite! So Saturday, I got to the party late, but it was well worth the trip there. I finally got to meet Mia Isabella, and Jessica Host, and Jessicas gf, her name escapes me. Familiar faces... Natassia, Natassias gg gf, yasmine, kristen, Jesse, Holly, Foxxy, Jamie Page, Carmen Moore, kelly shore and Olivia Love. All the girls looked AMAZING!!!

It was so funny, how many guys were gathered around the WHOLE nite. All from white to black, from professional, to thugs... There was a girl to suite each taste. There were cameras falshing EVERYWHERE, and guys wanting pictures with the girls, as well as of the girls. I was surprised how much they let the girls get away with that nite, but then again it was AVN. The girls seemed more interested in eachother, then they did the guys! There were tits and ass out everywhere, all the girls were making out with eachother, sucking eachothers breast, feeling eachother up, etc... The guys got on ehell of a show! They were all gagging and they slowly but SURELY, found out we were all transexuals!

The when we went up to the afterhour above HOB... the party just escaladed. Omg it was NUTS! I havent partied that hard, in awhile. EVeryone was having such a good time, so much girl on girl action! Between Foxxy and Jessica, I dont know who I made out with more?! Everyone seemed to be half naked Anyways.. GOOD TIMES!!!
    All the girls are really sweet and welcoming.. great mix of girls, no shade, no sizing eachother up, no fights... Just a uninhibited alcohol induced, black out, dont remember the next day kind of fun!

So nice to have partied with Yas and Natassia again, love you girls! I want to come to SD to party natassia, you got to take me out And another new fave. Jessica Host, LOVED her! Mind you in the pics, are the girls were FILTHY drunk...
    DEFINITELY MAMA... IM HEADED TO NY ON THE 28TH AND LACEYS SUPPOSED TO COME DOWN BEFORE THEN TO HANG OUT HERE IN S.D AND PARTY LETS SEE IF YOU CAN COME TOO.... I WOULD LOVE TO SHOW THESES BORING S.D GIRLS HOW WE GET DOWN!!!!! IM GOING TO PM YOU MY NUMBER SAVE IT! USE IT!!! LOL
    MWAH!!!

Damn yo Celeste who is the chic with the short dark hair and piercing above her lip. She is new and hot.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!