Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default And the AVN 2009 Transsexual Performer Of The Year is....

Victoria Holyns' Webmaster.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Congrats Wendy, and also to all the nominees and previous title holders. Hopefully someone will post some AVN pictures sometime today.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Congratulations Wendy.
    I am very happy that you won, and are no longer the Susan Lucci for the TS Performer Of The Year Award!

Due to a family illness, unfrotunately, I was not able to attend the AVN show unexpectedly and had to fly to Miami- I wish I was there to celebrate.

And a sincere, heartfelt wish to Wendy, who I know has worked very hard for this moment.

Enjoy it darling!!!!
    You deserve it

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Wow.
    It finally happened.
    You worked so hard Wendy and I am happy for you.
    Your website and that gangbang DVD you released are proof of your commitment to excellence.
    Congrads to you.

Congratulations Wendy! You deserve it!!

LOL the AVN's are such a joke, especially the tranny of the year category. No offense, but I'd really love to hear the rational behind this choice.

The rational behind this choice is that Wendy has been working her ass off for the last 5 years in the industry and she deserves the award for all of the time and effort she puts into her work. She owns her own production company, produces and directs her own videos, and on top of all that, she's one of the most real people in the industry with a heart of gold.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by FEELS GOOD MAN
    LOL the AVN's are such a joke, especially the tranny of the year category. No offense, but I'd really love to hear the rational behind this choice.
    in truth tho, arent all award shows or awards period? pageants are the same way.... politics. but in the end its what you do w/ the title/position once you get it... not how you got it.

congradulations wendy.

Quote Originally Posted by meghanchavalier
    The rational behind this choice is that Wendy has been working her ass off for the last 5 years in the industry and she deserves the award for all of the time and effort she puts into her work. She owns her own production company, produces and directs her own videos, and on top of all that, she's one of the most real people in the industry with a heart of gold.
    Whatever. It's not a hardest worker or most real person award, it's the top tranny performer of the past year. Personal tastes on looks aside, as far as I can tell Wendy was only in two DVD's in 2008, and there were certainly more prolific and popular web performers. Ponderous.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    in truth tho, arent all award shows or awards period? pageants are the same way.... politics. but in the end its what you do w/ the title/position once you get it... not how you got it.

congradulations wendy.
    Yes, most award shows are a joke, but usually they're popularity contests. I find it hard to believe Wendy was the most popular tranny performer of 2008.

Looking at a list of the other winners, it seems most of them were actually based on popularity (aka sales, buzz, etc.)