Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Dude. If I may ask who put him in his current position? That is it.
    Not me. Nor did I re-elect him after the shit went down.
    What I mean by that hes still president and all he has to do is declare war and he stays president if im not mistaken. If anyone wants to blame someone BLAME either ther people who voted bush the first time or secretary of the state of Florida in 2000.
    I do blame them...for electing him. He made the stupid decisions though when it came to invading Iraq. No one came to me to ask my opinion. So fuck him.
    I agree with the Iraq war but he should have left by now.
    But everty pres pays for the previous pres actions see obama IT will take 4-8 years to fix economy its not a quick fix. not like a booboo on ur knees where mommy kisses it and all better more like losing a leg and a arm kind of booboo.
    Willie on a personal note Loving the new avatar 0_0

Addicted dont add dumbass remarks,he hasnt commited crimes against Humanity.

Professional Poster

DUCK
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    DUCK

LOL!

I had no intentions of getting people pissed off about this post. I don't care for Bush either, just thought it was funny...

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    Quote Originally Posted by sugdaddie69
    DUCK

LOL!

I had no intentions of getting people pissed off about this post. I don't care for Bush either, just thought it was funny...
    It was funny

Default Re: Bush Sends His Regards

Quote Originally Posted by nevada64
    Quote Originally Posted by HP1000
    This is for all you Bush haters out there, this is what he thinks of you during his last week as President.....
    This is what he has done to his own country and the rest of the planet.
    THE WORST President EVER!
    He certainly was extreme. I think it's pointless to rank good to bad. Who cares.
    But it wasn't a Bush presidency. It was a Cheney presidency... along w/ other bellicose members of the Cheney administration: Lewis Libby, Rice, Wolfowitz, Feith....
    And, plus, Congress was complicit. Remember Bush has to go to congress to FUND the wars. Obama and Hillary both agreed. They gave Bush the cash to carry on his and Cheney's wars.
    And remember that Obama voted for the bailout -- along with McCain.
    Obama will be less extreme than Cheney and Bush. That, uh, really is the only hope and change --

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

This is for all you Bush lovers out there, if there's any left.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fuck_you_198.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	220280  

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster
    LA, NYC, Denver, Paris, Venice, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Moscow, China

speaking of shoes, did you notice there wasnt a secret service guy in sight when the shoes came flying. the second shoe was the giveaway. Oops

"Perception is Reality, until you know better. Always look below the surface and you will never need to judge."

Rookie Poster

One thing to clear up for all those who love to say that the Dems control congress. A majority is considered controlling congress it doesn't mean literally can control it the bills that are passed. A certain amount of votes are needed to be filibuster proof and the dems have never had it so it goes back to what does the president wants to pass. Its well know the repubs wanted no regulation of wall street for over a decade. That failed. Bush wanted to privatize social security THANK GOD that failed because it would really be crazy if half of all retired workers had 0 income due to the wall street crash. No wall street wasn't entirely Bush's fault but it crashed on his watch just as 9/11 happened on it.