Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SOLD!!!!

Rookie Poster

Default Re: SOLD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Quote Originally Posted by bballs
    Buy a turbo for what?
    Ef of course its has a Garrett GT35R right now I want bigger
    Or I think if I can buy a Boat in time. But I would have to sell civic for that >_< Need a truck Shiet hella things to think about.
    Pics of engine bay? What sort of times are you laying down?

Since we are talking cars...Or is it motorcycles? LOL

I have a 2003 ( The best model )V6 Honda Acoord, fully loaded, leather, and I got 20"s, HIDs with Clack Casing, and carbon tail lights with handcuffs hanging on the rear view mirror.

I love my car

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Since we are talking cars...Or is it motorcycles? LOL

I have a 2003 ( The best model )V6 Honda Acoord, fully loaded, leather, and I got 20"s, HIDs with Clack Casing, and carbon tail lights with handcuffs hanging on the rear view mirror.

I love my car
    That is a great car Danielle, almost bought a 2003 Accord Coupe V6 6spd a few years ago but it was just a little out of my price range.

Sure you hear this all the time but Im sure gonna miss your cock. Your jail scene with Vicki where you blew the load up her ass is easily in my top 5.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: SOLD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Buy a turbo for what?
    Ef of course its has a Garrett GT35R right now I want bigger
    Or I think if I can buy a Boat in time. But I would have to sell civic for that >_< Need a truck Shiet hella things to think about.
    Pics of engine bay? What sort of times are you laying down?
    My street car dude.
    I dont race it much since I was always on the bike Just sat and collected dust. But like once a week id take it out and Have the turbo running so I dont let it corrode.
    Now its going to be my get to work till I figure out if I want a new bike or a truck.......
    Look up my old posts My old race hatch pics are here. Its gone but It was a 11 second Hatch H2b
    As for danielle all the things are cool but the taillights But since you like it its ok just personal Opinion.
    I put tint on mine