Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyT
    a thought, ignore the detractors rather than legitimizing them by being drawn into their realm. if you feel that the awards were just and fair then let the awards stand on their own merit. you defending them seems to show too much personal and emotional involvement. you are the professional here. the first year for anything is difficult. the key is to get thru it. you have done that and hopefully learned ways to improve it for next year. time to move forward. good luck, i'm sure you'll do a fine job because i feel your heart and intentions are in the right place.
    ... but of course I'm personally involved, my integrity and that of the other judges is being questioned. One thing they've failed to do is is to what is the upside for us (Grooby) in the winners?
    Your right though, as I mentioned it's just two whiners out of all the winners and the people who have supported them, neither of whom has anything to do with the industry whatsoever and are entirely irrelevant.
    Thanks
    what kind of press or exposure are you planning for this. any trade rags running a story on these Awards?
    It's a bit of a way off before we'd press release but I can usually get publicised in all the adult business magazines. We're going to keep it relatively small though, walk before we run.

Junior Poster

Default THANK YOU STEVEN!!!!!

Thank you Steven. I would like to take this time out to thank Steven and his company Grooby for having these awards and acknowledging my hard work for the past year. I have received my prize money and I eagerly await my trophy and I can't wait to pass it down to the next girl.

xoxo Natassia