Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

It was probably one of those 50,000 dollar studies by the NE Journal of Medicine!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ef9hatchman
    Quote Originally Posted by sockmonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by Silcc69
    I smell more ass kissing again.

I smell somebody lighting you on fire.
    Hes not the fucker you should mess with People like him more.lol......Kid Learn to be tactful not everything has to end with Hate shiet.....

You're preaching about tact in the same sentence you call me "kid"? Follow your own rules or don't presume to impose them upon others.

Secondly: stop taking me so seriously. Stop taking yourself so seriously while you're at it. This is the internet; I'm not lighting anybody on fire. He posted a ridiculous assertion, and I posted something flippant in response. Deal with it.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Junior Poster

Default Re: How come trannies have bigger cocks than most straight g

Quote Originally Posted by ico555
    How come trannies have bigger cocks than most straight guys???
    1. we don't keep them [on the outside, anyway]
    2. You're not "exactly" straight guys TBH

Veteran Poster

Hes not the fucker you should mess with People like him more.lol......Kid Learn to be tactful not everything has to end with Hate shiet.....

You're preaching about tact in the same sentence you call me "kid"? Follow your own rules or don't presume to impose them upon others.

Secondly: stop taking me so seriously. Stop taking yourself so seriously while you're at it. This is the internet; I'm not lighting anybody on fire. He posted a ridiculous assertion, and I posted something flippant in response. Deal with it.
    KID!!!! Your special as fuck. just because its the internet doesnt mean you can joke about stupid shit like that. Sockey just shut up your like a little baby you have to have last word or you cry.....

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    As the balls of a trans start to shrink due to the amount of estrogen consumed, the scrotum fluids contained herein seep upwords into the muscle tissue of the penile shaft. Indeed this reaction causes a trans woman to want to stick it in a male or horse anal orafice, creating the trans penis to get a work out, giving it a more "solid appearance. This process causes the straight man to cry like a female when penetrated in his rectum which is ironic given the so stated above circumcision, I mean, circumstances.

Does that clarify it?

Junior Poster

KID!!!! Your special as fuck. just because its the internet doesnt mean you can joke about stupid shit like that. Sockey just shut up your like a little baby you have to have last word or you cry.....
    Wow. The eloquence with which you make your points and defend your arguments is breathtaking. You called me out, not the other way around. Nobody mentioned you, nobody was talking to you, and yet you felt the need to talk shit to me. And then you question why I'm defending myself against your juvenile insults. I mean really, how much sense does that make? Congratulations, you're the toughest guy on the internet.

--
    you will learn to fear my collection of tiny hats.

Veteran Poster

Wow. The eloquence with which you make your points and defend your arguments is breathtaking. You called me out, not the other way around. Nobody mentioned you, nobody was talking to you, and yet you felt the need to talk shit to me. And then you question why I'm defending myself against your juvenile insults. I mean really, how much sense does that make? Congratulations, you're the toughest guy on the internet.
    SOCK=IR ETHUG Im done with you kid.

Platinum Poster

no ur not fag
    you follow ppl around this board talking shit left and right like youre actually fighting them

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

no ur not fag
    you follow ppl around this board talking shit left and right like youre actually fighting them
    All I truly hear from you jen is WAHHHHHH.Seriously he talked about a heinous thing I set him straight clean and simple. Do you need the attention Is that why you posted this reply?

Platinum Poster

no i posted it bc ure calling him an "e-thug" by acting like one yourself. brilliant.