Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    i went years ago to the one in San Fran.... i walked in a and i felt like i was on some sort of Acid trip,,, the place smelled like AssCrack-n-Beer ,, and i had to almost fight off these pushy gross men,

I am a frisky and freaky girl ,, but places like that gross me out, i ran to my Hotel room and showered............THOROUGHLY !
    lol I had a very similar experience at the sf location. It smelled like dirty ass.
    I didnt want to touch anything or sit anywhere for fear of sitting on someones load or ass juice. and yes, the men follow you around like zombies.
    It was a pretty creapy experience for me for but also see why some would like it.
    I TOTALLY GET IT, IF YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL GURL
    ALOT OF MEN MUST HAVE FOLLOWED U AROUND .
    & IT SMELLED LIKE SEX OR DIRTY ASS IN SOMEPLACES.
    BUT, FROM MY RECOLLECTION, THE STAFF DID A GOOD
    JOB OF KEEPING THE PLACE CLEAN & HAVING AMPLE
    SUPPLIES OF CONDOMS EVERYWHERE THRU-OUT THE CLUB
    ON MY VISITS !
    AS I HAVE SAID, I MEET ALOT OF REALLY COOL, BEAUTIFUL &
    CLEAN GURLZ @ SAN FRAN LOCATION.
    THERE WERE ALWAYS "ALOT" OF GURLZ THERE EVERYTIME I WENT.
    ESPECIALLY ON FETISH BALL NITES! "OFF THE HOOK !"

AS ANYONE BEEN TO VEGAS LOCATION ?
    IT'S LOOKS LIKE IT HAS VERY CLEAN & NEW FACILITIES !!
    PEACE OUT!

Professional Poster

I have not been to the on in SF in several years now, but I did enjoy going there. It is a little creepy, but if you are looking for a Tgirl it is a good place to go. It would be nice if there were a lot of other clubs where a lot of Tgirls go, but the choices are limited. In SF there is Divas and the PE. Thats pretty much it. There are some gay bars that I have been to and have seen a lot of girls there, but gay bars are really hit or miss when it comes to finding a "special girl". There are also some straight clubs that tgirls sometimes go to, but if you are lucky you might see 1 tgirl for every 100 gg's.

I would love to visit the one in Vegas. I guess I will have to add it to the list of attractions to see when I go there.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Veteran Poster

Just because they showered that day, doesnt mean they are CLEAN. Those SF girls are not the safest! Especially, the ones that would be there regularly.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    Quote Originally Posted by JANIRA
    i went years ago to the one in San Fran.... i walked in a and i felt like i was on some sort of Acid trip,,, the place smelled like AssCrack-n-Beer ,, and i had to almost fight off these pushy gross men,

I am a frisky and freaky girl ,, but places like that gross me out, i ran to my Hotel room and showered............THOROUGHLY !
    lol I had a very similar experience at the sf location. It smelled like dirty ass.
    I didnt want to touch anything or sit anywhere for fear of sitting on someones load or ass juice. and yes, the men follow you around like zombies.
    It was a pretty creapy experience for me for but also see why some would like it.
    That's how I felt at the one in SF also - about 5 years ago. I never sat down and avoided touching anything except Celeste who happened to be there. She was the only person I wanted to touch there, but no dice for me that night.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Just because they showered that day, doesnt mean they are CLEAN. Those SF girls are not the safest! Especially, the ones that would be there regularly.
    RIGHT ON GURL,
    BUT THAT'S WHAT CONDOMS ARE FOR !
    PEACE OUT

I just heard a rumor that the Power Exchange is having Tranny night on Thursdays, has anyone heard this. do you think there is any truth to this?

If so I will be a Thursday regular

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by freak
    I just heard a rumor that the Power Exchange is having Tranny night on Thursdays, has anyone heard this. do you think there is any truth to this?

If so I will be a Thursday regular
    DON'T KNOW BOUT THURSDAYS,
    BUT WHEN I WENT ONA SATURDAY,
    I HAD A GREAT TIME!
    THE PLACE IS AMAZING!
    BRAND NEW & HUGE!
    CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE!
    MELIKEYPOWEREXCHANGE

All these girls saying it's gross have been there and put their heads up over their head in there before LOL

I have been, I like it, I love to walk around and tease, push guys around, treat them like shit, do sex shows for like 30 people to watch...

Nasty is when you participate in unsafe practices, sitting on cum is nasty but you will not grow a penis on your ass if you do...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    All these girls saying it's gross have been there and put their heads up over their head in there before LOL

I have been, I like it, I love to walk around and tease, push guys around, treat them like shit, do sex shows for like 30 people to watch...

Nasty is when you participate in unsafe practices, sitting on cum is nasty but you will not grow a penis on your ass if you do...
    :P lmfol !
    que bom danielle !
    melikeydanielle

I took my ex there because I wanted to do a sex show but he was not into it, he liked the place but is not really comfortable having sex in front of people, which is one of my biggest fantasies. I used to go to PE quite often, it was a religious occasion when I was up in SF.

It's a cool place... Weird but cool...

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!