Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Silver Poster

look like the high school version of my boy Brandon Jacobs

Lifemember

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    look like the high school version of my boy Brandon Jacobs
    If he grew up into Peewee Herman, yeah!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

This thread is a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Hilarious, how you guys got fooled by SB.
    Absolutely. As if the video wasn't hysterical enough.

-Quinn
    Where have you been, man?
    I still stop by occasionally; I just don't post much these days. This thread, however, warranted it. Hope all is well with you, Coroner.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Tarissa Junior Poster

OK I know this has to be a joke but if not I have some advice for you or the person in that clip. Start training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu BJJ. If you get into a fight you are sure to end up on the ground and if you are still conscious you can defend yourself.
    I have been training in BJJ for several years and should soon receive a purple belt. I have confidence from this training and can beat 85% of the guys I roll with in class.
    The newer guys in class can't believe that they have to roll with the "pretty girl" in class and when we start rolling and I put them in my guard I can tell they are excited if you know what I mean. Their excitement quickly disappears due to their Fight or Flight response when I take control and force them to tap out.
    To the girls of HA please consider taking up Jiu Jitsu for the shape you will get into as well as the confidence to protect yourself. Got get 'em Thunda Handz. Youtube has lots of Jiu Jitsu clips including smaller women beating stronger, larger men. It works.
    Tarissa

Quote Originally Posted by Tarissa
    OK I know this has to be a joke but if not I have some advice for you or the person in that clip. Start training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu BJJ. If you get into a fight you are sure to end up on the ground and if you are still conscious you can defend yourself.
    I have been training in BJJ for several years and should soon receive a purple belt. I have confidence from this training and can beat 85% of the guys I roll with in class.
    The newer guys in class can't believe that they have to roll with the "pretty girl" in class and when we start rolling and I put them in my guard I can tell they are excited if you know what I mean. Their excitement quickly disappears due to their Fight or Flight response when I take control and force them to tap out.
    To the girls of HA please consider taking up Jiu Jitsu for the shape you will get into as well as the confidence to protect yourself. Got get 'em Thunda Handz. Youtube has lots of Jiu Jitsu clips including smaller women beating stronger, larger men. It works.

Tarissa

Come show me and I will quit boxing and start with this Jiu Jitsu.

No need to quit boxing, just corss train Jiu Jitsu and Boxing, you will be good on your feet and on the ground.

Veteran Poster

This is a joke, right?

Yearly bump!

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

At work doing paperwork checking shit up on my phone cannot stop having a good day first yosi now silcc69 sigh if it happens a third time I'm just going to go apeshit happy

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC