Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

the ugg boots and crocs.

Also, low ride jeans on girls. especially skinny ones
    *shutter*

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

I LOVE AND LIVE FOR THE UGG BOOTS,, SOOOOO COMFY AND LOOK GOOD WITH ANYTHING,,, THEYLL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME YET,,,, I HAVE 9 PAIRS!!! NOW THE CROCS R UGLY AS SHIT,, WHO THE HELL WOD WEAR THOSE,,,,,

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by londonrussianblond
    I LOVE AND LIVE FOR THE UGG BOOTS,, SOOOOO COMFY AND LOOK GOOD WITH ANYTHING,,, THEYLL BE HERE FOR A LONG TIME YET,,,, I HAVE 9 PAIRS!!! NOW THE CROCS R UGLY AS SHIT,, WHO THE HELL WOD WEAR THOSE,,,,,
    Mario Batali, for one example of a Croc wearer. I imagine his focus on becoming a world class chef left him no time to learn how to dress himself.

Rookie Poster

Guys not tucking their collared button down shirts in. Should have died about three years ago.....

"I gotta go lift"

Rookie Poster

Affliction and ed hardy gear; so tacky and "i wanna be tough, but yet still fashionable looking." It is the same sort of fella that rocks such attire who also rocked the von dutch tilted trucker hat six years too late and a seven gallons of issey miyake too much.

Is douchebaggery a fashion? Cuz it seems to be running rampant amongst many folks; you know that sense of entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by pariahspoet
    Affliction and ed hardy gear; so tacky and "i wanna be tough, but yet still fashionable looking." It is the same sort of fella that rocks such attire who also rocked the von dutch tilted trucker hat six years too late and a seven gallons of issey miyake too much.

Is douchebaggery a fashion? Cuz it seems to be running rampant amongst many folks; you know that sense of entitlement.
    Holy shit, great fucking call! I cannot stand that Ed Hardy shit. My sister-in-law's boyfriend is into that shit. "Hey--They have Ed Hardy Jeans on Sale, 2 for $120!" Fucking asshole, those clothes are the epitome of ugly and so overpriced for the quality of the material.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

I WEAR ED HARDY DOWWWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOR THAN 10 PAIRS OF THE JEANS AND THE TOPS AND HOODYS ARE GORGEOUS,,, I LOVE WEARING THE HARDY TACKSUIT WITH THE UGGS AT THE AIRPORT,, SOOOO COMFY ,,,, U GUYS SERIOUSLY HAV NOOOO TASTE,,, STILL EACH TO THEIR OWN,,,

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Argyle sweaters in neon pastels

saw that once too many...............thanks Kanye

Hardcore rappers in thong sandals

yeah this is 3 years old but he's still doing it and so are some other dudes thanks to his bravery

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by londonrussianblond
    I WEAR ED HARDY DOWWWWWNNN!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE MOR THAN 10 PAIRS OF THE JEANS AND THE TOPS AND HOODYS ARE GORGEOUS,,, I LOVE WEARING THE HARDY TACKSUIT WITH THE UGGS AT THE AIRPORT,, SOOOO COMFY ,,,, U GUYS SERIOUSLY HAV NOOOO TASTE,,, STILL EACH TO THEIR OWN,,,
    I like Ed Hardy too! And uggs! My bf is an Ed Hardy fanatic, I just like the stuff with rhinestones!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	holidays_004_small_544.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	219818