Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Count me in!

Rookie Poster

not sure if I'm too late, but I would most definitely be interested in attending.

Quote Originally Posted by brnxdiesel
    not sure if I'm too late, but I would most definitely be interested in attending.
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeslv
    Count me in!

GUYS: THE INVITES ARE GOING TO BE SENT OUT PRIVATELY. IF YOU WANT IN< YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME PRIVATELY TO BE SCREENED.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Default party

is going to be a wild party

Last edited by susi1045; 10-23-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Another talent sign up tonite

Last edited by slinky; 04-10-2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

If you're interested in attending and you go to any of the current parties, I'll be taking sign-ups in person, and I'm at most of the events (if you can't figure out who I am, just ask the promoter).

I'm surprised at how eager the girls seem to be show up early for an after work event. It looks like we're going to have a nice line up. Perhaps they are just anxious for a real "high mileage" event.

Remember guys:
    1) Early/after work (till.... ???? as late as anyone wants - if there are still people who want to stay it will go after hours. But historically we've usually run till about 11PM or midnight)
    2) High security
    3) High privacy (no photos of any kind will be allowed - we will probably even restrict the use of cell phones to the smoking room; did I mention there would be a smoking room?)
    4) Whatever you imagine is going to go on at this party, you're probably wrong. Did I mention the stage show last year where we had a girl shooting a pool ball out of her pussy? (oh, yeah, there are going to be GG's as well).

If you have any special requests for what liquor you want, please let us know.

Junior Poster

I dont post here often, mainly because I dont have much time to spend on the internet...but I would go in a hearbeat. The late night parties are hard to get to for this working stiff.

As for the photos and what not...Ive got a few thoughts on this:

1) If someone goes to a a party open to the public, they cant expect any right to privacy.

2) At the same time someone taking pictures at these events should be mindful that some people would like their privacy respected.

Quote Originally Posted by mtbazz
    1) If someone goes to a a party open to the public, they cant expect any right to privacy. .
    This party is most definitely NOT open to the public.

Rookie Poster

Default I would like to sign up

I'm one of those guys that went to a few parties early on but was uncomfortable and they ran to late to get back to CT before sun up. I'm a low key private kind of guy who prefers to fly below the radar. So I would be very interested in a privage party that starts early. But I really don't know who to contact. But I would be happy to be cleared in anyway that works. I'm a professional in the fashion industry, straight and single. Feel free to contact me at Krworld1@yahoo.com. Thank you