Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Sounds great, I would love to go but with a post count less than 30 and a join date of not a kick in the arse off January 2009 there is NFW I would get an invite.

Professional Poster

O' Great BeardedOne-
    So right - an early/flexible venue works for me too (as previously stated)
    I'll treat all for cigars at Davidoffs - then off to the party!

Quote Originally Posted by Transhunter
    Sounds great, I would love to go but with a post count less than 30 and a join date of not a kick in the arse off January 2009 there is NFW I would get an invite.
    I would think that being in Scotland for a party being held in NYC would be more of a problem . In any case, our security measures are quite a bit more complicated than looking at join dates and post counts on internet message boards. Quite a few of our guests have never posted on one ever (although I will admit that the very small group who don't even have email addresses for us to send info to often get overlooked because it's just too much of a PITA to make individual calls most of the time).

There's always more than one way to skin a cat: a reference from someone known to us (typically one of the dancers, a moderator, a friend of ours) usually is enough to do the trick. If you're wanting to go, it's pretty simple to reach out to me in at least 1/2 dozen different ways.

PS Since it takes a bit to perform our verifications, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, the time to contact us in now. Otherwise you'll be like the hundreds of guys who hear about our events after the fact and wonder why they didn't get invited or crying that they should have gone.

PPS Girls, same goes for you: almost every day I get calls from girls who've been at my events asking "When's your next party?" because they know they make the most coin at my events than anything else they do. But I'm picky about who I let in, and I screen the girls even more heavily than the guys.

PPPS From just about every girl I've spoken with lately, the coins aren't running as much as they are used to. When you're friend tells you "I made $X at slinky's party last night", you'll be sitting with the guys who didn't bother to show crying about it.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Again with the usual caveats that girls can be unreliable and not show, another on the list of girls who have given a "yes"

Last edited by slinky; 04-10-2010 at 04:26 AM.
    Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Professional Poster

Feel free to ask me anything to "verify"
    Oh Shit! Hope I'm not grovelling!

Default yes

i will be there and i will be bringing a few of the hottest tsgirls from nyc with me . i will see you there slinky see you tonight.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by susi1045; 10-23-2011 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TSCURIOUS
    Feel free to ask me anything to "verify"
    Oh Shit! Hope I'm not grovelling!
    Please contact me privately and I will give you info on verification.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Quote Originally Posted by Transhunter
    I would think that being in Scotland for a party being held in NYC would be more of a problem . In any case, our security measures are quite a bit more complicated than looking at join dates and post counts on internet message boards. Quite a few of our guests have never posted on one ever (although I will admit that the very small group who don't even have email addresses for us to send info to often get overlooked because it's just too much of a PITA to make individual calls most of the time).

There's always more than one way to skin a cat: a reference from someone known to us (typically one of the dancers, a moderator, a friend of ours) usually is enough to do the trick. If you're wanting to go, it's pretty simple to reach out to me in at least 1/2 dozen different ways.

PS Since it takes a bit to perform our verifications, if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, the time to contact us in now. Otherwise you'll be like the hundreds of guys who hear about our events after the fact and wonder why they didn't get invited or crying that they should have gone.

PPS Girls, same goes for you: almost every day I get calls from girls who've been at my events asking "When's your next party?" because they know they make the most coin at my events than anything else they do. But I'm picky about who I let in, and I screen the girls even more heavily than the guys.

PPPS From just about every girl I've spoken with lately, the coins aren't running as much as they are used to. When you're friend tells you "I made $X at slinky's party last night", you'll be sitting with the guys who didn't bother to show crying about it.
    Thank you for the helpful reply to what may have been considered a cheeky comment. I was in New York in March and I would love to have experienced some of that side of New York. Totally love the place and I am planning to come back in October

I'm a definate. You can pm me for any verification you need . Vivi, Sunnny, Faye, Jennica and a few others can be used as references.

More talent on the list (again, the usual caveats apply)

Last edited by slinky; 04-10-2010 at 04:26 AM.