Page 1 of 35 12345611 ... LastLast

Default A more private party - another?

After hearing all the complaining about being seen and/or photographed out at the events, I wonder who would be interested in a more private party: not at a club, NO CAMERAS AT ALL, a mixed crowd (GG's and TS), private guest list.

It's been a while since I've done one of my events and my usual following is screaming for one. But how many of the guys from here would go to such a mixed event? I usually have a much more "suit and tie" crowd and they are "after work" events (as opposed to "after midnight events"). Would that make it easier for some of the working stiffs to come? (I usually do Wednesdays starting around 7PM - can TS's wake up that early?).

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I'm not in the NYC area normally, but if I was, I would come.

7 pm... hmmm... as someone else noted in that other thread, that would rule out the married guys in Westchester who take off from the wife and kids 'round midnight.

(raises hand)

How am I not myself?

What about lap dances? Booze prices?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Platinum Poster

lol

Platinum Poster

+1 for alyssa

when all was said and done the REAL patrons of the parties werent complaining

nyce pointed out it was a bogus bitch talking shit behind a fake moniker

its like you, i think it was you slinky, said in a diff thread... guys will say they would go if this or that was done but in the end when it was.... you wouldnt see any different blurred out faces at the party

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I'm not in the NYC area normally, but if I was, I would come.

7 pm... hmmm... as someone else noted in that other thread, that would rule out the married guys in Westchester who take off from the wife and kids 'round midnight.
    Actually, my experience is that's EXACTLY who comes to my events because it's a lot easier to explain why you're coming home a few hours later than usual than to stay out till 3AM.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    What about lap dances?
    What about private rooms? What about no "monitors"?

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    Booze prices?
    I've always charged less than "club prices". It depends on the eventual venue and costs, but I usually charge $5-$6 for beers, $6-$8 for well drinks and rarely more than $10 for top shelf unless it's "top top" shelf (which, frankly I've lately just been foregoing, so probably no Champagne - sorry girls).

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    its like you, i think it was you slinky, said in a diff thread... guys will say they would go if this or that was done but in the end when it was.... you wouldnt see any different blurred out faces at the party
    So what's wrong with actually testing my theories by putting my money where my mouth is? (although that's not really true. there's usually so many guys at my events that it might not matter much if guys from here show up. You wanna know what''s priceless? Seeing the look on some stripper's face when she first see's a room full of 200 suits with about $100,000 in their pockets which they are looking to spend on pussy. You can audibly hear the "thunk" when their jaw hits the floor).

Professional Poster

The 7-ish time frame is best for me. Those late night drives from NW New Jersey are killers!
    I'm in-
    And I have no one to explain anything to.