Page 45 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Boykins

Veteran Poster

If you weren't transitioning when you made the "Fill Me Up Daddy" video what have you done since then to start the process? Is it simply a mindset? Wearing those outfits and makeup on a more regular basis? What is the difference now? During that time you were a genetic male dressing up as a woman. Now you are a genetic male dressing as a woman. Not trying to attack just curious.

BTW I would also love to see a morning picture.

So does anyone know if Britney's videos are available in there original quality and format to download somewhere? Even though they have improved there picture quality for youtube and sites that are similar I am still left wanting more. Also is that one "busting a nut on the family dinner table" the only hardcore video out there of Britney?

I have the personality and people skills of a retarded home-schooled kid.

Junior Poster

All this drama. My oh my. Look, all I need to know is.....

are you down with the swirl? :P

Memories don't live like people do.....

Lovely young lassie ^__^

5 Star Poster

wow truly beautiful .any guy that has a relationship with you is a very very lucky guy

live with honour

Rookie Poster

Default Miss Britney Boykins-My New Religion

So Miss Boykins, you are still a dirty skeezing dominant fucking slut. That is the best news I have heard in years. You are a superstar in the making!During your transition, you will be more beautiful every day and you are already amazing! Is being Beautiful Britney Boykins your full time career?

Life is tough, but it is tougher if you are stupid

Veteran Poster

How did this ever wind up being 45 pages?

Junior Poster

crazy hot, feminine and unlike other transsexuals on this site that act like bitchy gays. Miss Boykins acts like a typical obnoxious teen that you would see on something like the hills or 90210, just a typical teen queen.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by macjay18
    crazy hot, feminine and unlike other transsexuals on this site that act like bitchy gays. Miss Boykins acts like a typical obnoxious teen that you would see on something like the hills or 90210, just a typical teen queen.
    That's why I like her.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

She's beautiful and the haters know it

Default Well put girl. Don't let the haters bother you.

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I haven't been following this thread recently but I read the past few pages and had a couple of comments.

First, good to see you back Britney.

Second, very good comments Kelly.

Third, I think that here on HA we should all be accepting of everyone. Each person transitions in their own time and space. I feel bad that Britney got beaten up (figuratively speaking) by a number of people when she came on here and I'm glad to see things have changed.

BTW - not bad Brit - you've had a thread on the top page of HA for like a month - might be a record.

Hugs and Giggles,
    TS Jamie
    Heyyyyy love...long time no speak...forgive me...**hugs uu**

WILLIE, that avatar rockkkss dude, thats hot

Hi BritneyBoykins,

I was wondering, if you don't mind,

Are you currently a full time TS or are you part time?

Thanks.
    I'm a FULL TIME TS
    Even if I tried to put on boy clothes i'dd look like a freaking lesbian with an A-cup for tits... (weird I know)

The point is...half the girls and even the guys here who make their pointless judgment do not know my life-story. I've been transitioning for only 5 month's now (on the 15th) & have always had VERY feminine qualities. I grew up around nothing but girls, I prefer to hang out with NOTHING BUT GIRLS. That's what I feel I am...

I'm not going to sit around, put on make-up and dress up for the hell of it or as some would say....for the "attention".

This is how I feel I am supposed to be & this is what makes me feel comfortable and complete. I would never be any less thankful for my very-supportive family, the close friends I do have, the people I have met in life.. & of course the great changes that are happening everyday. I live a happy.. young.. and blessed life. There is alot I would ask for but in time it will come.

Even if I post crazy videos or raunchy photos, shit don't change. I love the feeling of being naked. I am and will always be a HUGE FLIRT. I have a nice cock & a VERY nice body!!! I love men to lust, beg, think, dream, want, drool.. && look at me. I will definitely NEVER be ashamed to show off my good's. For what? Self respect??..I do thingsss COMPLETELY DIFFERENT...especially if I make my own decisions. If you feel I am an attention whore, kuddos to you!.........caauusseee it's BRITNEY BIITCCHH

(most of this was not direced to you ARMANI)