Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast

Thread: Britney Boykins

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre View Post
    A girl tells you she doesn't date black guys, and you want to drag here from a truck? Who the fuck would want your Johnson? After you say things like that, it's guaranteed that it must shoot DUMMY SPERM.

And why are you bringing up all this old stupid shid? You're nothing but a fucking insecure stupid hoe! Trust me bitch lots of chicks dig me and my big black johnson! I still haven't figured out why da hell your dumb ass is bringing up old stupid shid other than you just want to start some shit in here.

And bitch since you gone bring this shit up tell them how the person was calling me racist names and talking about shooting me so shut the fuck up trick.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by killa69 View Post
    Internet gangsters are the funniest...and I'm not talking about Rob. Ur calling him a racist & all that other shit because he's offended she doesn't date black guys then u go into some whole thing about blacks having slavemaster names? I mean seriously you sound super hypocritical ms Dupree. U should get yet another tattoo...one that reps ur level of intellect. I'm sure u could fit it on ur pinky toe. Oh btw I'm no black either.
    Killa you can tell that bitch was just lookign for some damn dramma. She brought her old stupid ass in here talking about some shit that happened in here months ago and also of course the hoe didn't tell you what the other person in here was doing and telling me the crazy shit they were going to do to me. And yes what da fuck is this dumb whore talking about slavery before as if any of don't know about that and what the fuck it's got to do with this thread?

I think women like her are just jealous guys wanna fuck trannys like Kelly Shore and not her???

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    She dont like me very much? i dunno why

I like you baby!!

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SunshyneMonroe View Post
    She dont like me very much? i dunno why

I won't even call him a she, but maybe because you're hot..

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob View Post
    And why are you bringing up all this old stupid shid? You're nothing but a fucking insecure stupid hoe! Trust me bitch lots of chicks dig me and my big black johnson! I still haven't figured out why da hell your dumb ass is bringing up old stupid shid other than you just want to start some shit in here.

And bitch since you gone bring this shit up tell them how the person was calling me racist names and talking about shooting me so shut the fuck up trick.
    I'll tell you why. Because...

1. It's true. You can be a bigot and still fuck someone of any race, creed, or color.
    2. About a year ago, you started talking about dragging trannys from the back of a truck if they didn't want to fuck black guys.
    3. You're a fucking retarded ghetto moron, and that's exactly why MOST women wouldn't fuck you; you're a dummy.

Last edited by Nicole Dupre; 07-22-2010 at 03:14 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

"Shooting you"? lol Trust me, it's obvious that you probably get beat up a lot anyway. Regardless, I'm a pacifist. I enjoy watching fools like you get made fun of and ostracized too much for that. lol

Professional Poster

I'll tell you why. Because...

1. It's true. You can be a bigot and still fuck someone of any race, creed, or color.
    2. About a year ago, you started talking about dragging trannys from the back of a truck if they didn't want to fuck black guys.
    3. You're a fucking retarded ghetto moron, and that's exactly why MOST women wouldn't fuck you; you're a dummy.
    No you tiny brain bitch I didnt just start talking about dragging somene from a truck because they didnt want to fuck black guys. If I was like that i'd be dragging some of you stupid bitches from my truck 24/7!! Bitch please my personality has nothing to do with why women wouldn't want to fuck me becase most you dumb bitches dont care nothing about that anyway its what a man has in his wallet not whats in his head that gets men laid most times when dealing with dumb bitches.

Professional Poster

"Shooting you"? lol Trust me, it's obvious that you probably get beat up a lot anyway. Regardless, I'm a pacifist. I enjoy watching fools like you get made fun of and ostracized too much for that. lol
    You know better than that I aint one to fuck with and can be a menace to socitey if I want to. lol

Professional Poster

And give it up already if I was a bigot trust me I wouldnt love banging all that sexy white ass and kool with white people its just people like you bring out that side of me!!

Just popped back in to have a look....shame she has all those tattoos and shit..was an awsome looking girl...but each to their own I guess

Just drive me wild!